My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Ur camera shutter speed quite good leh. Mine always blur when they swim.

got to take many shots b4 i can show u guys a slightly clearer view of the fishes ah :rolleyes:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
STUNNING TANK!!

Wa, JH, Dun over exergerated abt my tank leh. :pinch:

Hope u like the corals. Next time dun anyhow leave ur property behind like tat huh :P

Here's another prata. Wonder Y I keeps on getting the green prata :fear::huh: My tank looks too green liao.

post-34-1178029217.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Nemo nemo... My new found hse :cry: Hope he dun wriggle till the clam up lorry :(

Oh my Falco Hawkfish likes to linger on top of my Squammy also... but the clam seems cool about it coz Hawk is good at light-martial-art :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Oh my Falco Hawkfish likes to linger on top of my Squammy also... but the clam seems cool about it coz Hawk is good at light-martial-art :lol:

Fishes are all so adorable when we sees them. But can really be a terror once they starts to disturb ur other habitans, which irritates the hell out of it :angry: The nemo (sabae crown) sometimes would nick the mantles of the squammy and other corals, Wonder if thats a sign of expresing their love for other corals ??? :unsure:

humping the rock.

It looks like bumping the tonga branch :lol: from the angle, looks like a human shape :P , would u agree? :)

• SRC Member

Wa, JH, Dun over exergerated abt my tank leh. :pinch:

Hope u like the corals. Next time dun anyhow leave ur property behind like tat huh :P

Here's another prata. Wonder Y I keeps on getting the green prata :fear::huh: My tank looks too green liao.

:D:lol::lol::lol:

ok :paiseh:

lol... the brain and lobo opening up liao... fleshy juicy... yum yum... :lol::D

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Hawks will fight and attack other fishes leh.

Hummm.... I have dwarf hawkfish, longnose hawkfish and a arc eye hawkfish. N they are live happily together with other fishes too. I also got anthias and gobies but no sign of them chasing and fighting one another. Guess I'm lucky. And ya , Got a cleaner shrimps too. :unsure:

Here's another pix of 2 of them enjoying each other's company :)

They seems to be waiting for one another to take the dive from the Beta box :P

post-34-1179069318.jpg

Nice effect... at least can see the colour of your clam!!! Try more shots :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica