My first 4x2x2.5 marine tank

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
omg... got so big anot..... :bow:

Yup.... its true tat its a feet long. I lost count with the no. of polys on it :blink: Sis Ming, time to update ur threads . Seems like ur tank had finished cycling :D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I came to remember tat I saw a mantis shrimp last night. It zoomed right infront of me last night when I was viewing my tank. :( Somemore the size is abt 2 inches long and dark in color. :cry: Anyone can advise me to catch the fellow out ? :thanks: Any idea of help is greatly and Deeply appreciated :thanks:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

er... rescape???

seriously... your tank got too much rocks to catch that bugger if use those glass bottle also no use mantis if not wrong like those normal shrimp got those "little paddle"(forget what is it call :P) at the back so it will also swim out eventually...

• SRC Member
Oh no :( I think I saw 2 mantis shrimps altogether :cry::cry2:

Its BREEDING TIME!!!! :lol::D

so what you gonna do now??

• SRC Member
Oh no :( I think I saw 2 mantis shrimps altogether :cry::cry2:

Bro, i think it is time for you to display your skills in catching shrimps at local fishing ponds in your tank now. You will still retain your title of prawn king only if u managed to fish out your mantis shrimp.. :D:lol::D:lol:

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

The worse thing is that they can break ur glass tank.

This is really scary :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
:evil::fear::pinch::cry::pirate::cry2: If I caught the two buggars, The prize mantis will go to Waner absolutely of r free. No one must PM her for the mantis ok !! Jus for her only :P

:evil::fear::pinch::cry::pirate::cry2: If I caught the two buggars, The prize mantis will go to Waner absolutely of r free. No one must PM her for the mantis ok !! Jus for her only :P

Oh yes... I think Waner will have some great "fun" with your award-winning mantis :D The other piece go to where? :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

haha

lets congraz him :lol:

haha...... lol.... CONGRATZ gonna have baby mantis soon!! lol...

bro... if you need help to rescape just call my hp... lol....

• SRC Member

Oh yes... I think Waner will have some great "fun" with your award-winning mantis :D The other piece go to where? :P

Hummm.... Ya... who will be the next HONORABLE REEFER to get the other Nobez Mantis ? :lol: Jervis, U wanna help me keep ? :P I'm sure it'll turn into a COLORFUL BUI BUI PEACOCK MANTIS :sick::P:eyeblur:

• SRC Member

haha...... lol.... CONGRATZ gonna have baby mantis soon!! lol...

bro... if you need help to rescape just call my hp... lol....

When my prize mantis give birth, it'll become the TOTM , title " MANTIS REEF VOYAGER" And all my dear reefer friends will get to have a pc each :P:whistle

• SRC Member
Prawn king. This is a good 1. Always catch so much prawn, dun tell me u cannot fish this 2 buggers out. :lol::lol::lol:

they 2 fellows are not jus normal prawn lei. They dun jus come out in the open during feeding time n they always hide :fear: So there's no way to fish themm out.... How... how... how... Rescape ???? :sick::cry: Maybe afew weeks time ba :pinch:

• SRC Member

he's going to be such a proud father

muwahaha :evil:

u will have to prepare a RED PACKET as beri soon, u will be the GOD MUM of the babies :pinch::evil::fear::lol:

• SRC Member

Nite time..... learnt tat my little PBT has R.I.P :cry: saw the body yesterday behind the rocks but totally disappeared today, not traced of body found :nuke::fear:

post-34-1183300760.jpg