Selling Full Set Tank and Cabinet

Thor

• SRC Member

wow...i should have kept quiet in the first place...This thread was nothing till i posted something...Oh dear.....Darn......Sigh!

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

you are not any kind of police here. no one needs your comments.

the only police are the mods.. so please. you can keep your contructive comments to yourself. if you think they are really good, you might wanna pm the mods, and let them know your suggestions.

i'm sure they would use them, if its easily applied, and efficient.

please. we have a great forum here, we do not need you to police it. we don't mind another fellow reefer to share the joys thou. cheers

• SRC Member

This forum used to be a good forum for people to share their thoughts and knowledge on marine/reef hobbyist be it for the pros, intermediate or beginner, but now.... reefers look for yourself.... with this kind of attitude people have in this forum will make a new reefers think twice or maybe they would prefer to go to other forum... what a shame... this is supposed to be "1st Official Marine & Reef Aquarium" club in Singapore.... Anyway guys 'Happy Reefing'.

• SRC Member

No ones police unless if they are mods......accept the idea,but still no one has the right to haunt anyone in this peaceful place unless if they are ghost(no harm to anyone) :angry:

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

totally agree wif bro rapalla... still a novice here..comparable to taking baby steps and there are alot of bros here who have helped me a lot, like bros maxstar81, dreamzcape, barnacle, colinsoon jus to name a few..hav received great help wif my starup...tis forum had been the greatest help to my start in tis hobby..thanks guys!! :thanks:

anyway shld the mod delete tis thread? i think its nt healthy to keep here...hahaha...

• SRC Member

Me too..i have to thank alot of them whom helped me out.I have thankfull to all of them and wish they continue to help out in reefkeeping.Thanks all!

AG_fishjumping.gif

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L