Touching Story on the Nguyen Case

cityofangels

• SRC Member

I know there has been alot of controversies, politics and opinions about capital punishment ever since this case.

Anyway, just thought I'd share this touching article with you guys.

Nguyen twin lets tears flow

I did not create this thread to have a debate on whether the dealth penalty should be abolished or whether the deceased deserved it or not. So please, keep all personal comments to yourselves. I just wanted to share the above article.

Thanks~! :peace:

• SRC Member

there are forums that withdrew memberships of members from SG, in a protest against this act.

think we really need stick to the advice of not getting into a debate/comments over his sentence. it will lead to sensitive issues. :fear:

the web is well connected everywhere

• SRC Member
hotlemond: Oh ok.. However, As mentioned in my first post, I did not start this thread with the intention to start a debate. Just wanted to share the article with the fellow reefers. :):peace:

yalor, i was pointing to readers to heed your suggestion there

I did not create this thread to have a debate on whether the dealth penalty should be abolished or whether the deceased deserved it or not. So please, keep all personal comments to yourselves. I just wanted to share the above article.

:peace: