selling many items

alexgo310038

• SRC Member

hi guys will be selling many items 1st my 5'(L) x 18"(W) x 2'(H) tank with over flow N sum. the sump is 41"(L) x 12"(W) x 15"(H) :yeah: o also the stand comes with 2 glass slding door :lol:

o ya for got to put selling it with the stand also all for only S$400 neg :P:yeah:

sorry don't know how to post many pic at once so ahve to do it one by one :P:paiseh:

:thanks::bow::bow:

• SRC Member

now also selling my MH 4' 2 x 150w & 2 X 32w(i think) blue light :P

its azoo both blub is still q new its 14k buy from bio-oean :lol: about 5 month ago

ok forgot the ppl who buy the tank it comes with a return pump atman at 105 flow rate at 2200 L/H 54w thanks

post-10-1135251300.jpg

• SRC Member

tanks for viewing evey 1 :bow::bow::bow:

sorry for those bro that is interested in my MH can view any time on sunday N monday :lol: . the Mh will only be able to collect after i finish setting all my corals in to my new tank :P . sorry me h/p 90032363 :thanks::thanks:

had been using the mh for about 1 year+ if i not wrong :P:lol:

me address is blk 38 toa payoh lor5 thanks. please call or sms me B4 you come thanks alot :lol::upsidedown::bow:

btw some1 offer me S$30 for my macro A350 with pump <_< . will not be selling it at that price will give to the buyer who take my 5' tank :D:yeah: also lowering the price without transport now only$350 for the tank + sump + return pump + skimmer & pump :cry::bow: thanks