My 24x18x20 mixed reef

hercules

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for the comments. but a tragedy happened when i went away for a week. My RR chiller clonked out and the rest is history.

What i did now is to remove all the sand and doing a BB and starting over. :shock:

here are some of the eqt:

2x 150 mh 10k

2x 24w HO T5 actinic

2x eheim 1060

1x eheim 1046

1x atman at-104

1x atman mp8500

FR rowaphos

9w UV

Beckett skimmer

Calcium reactor/co2

1/2 hp chiller atman and RR

sump 24x18x12

seio 820 and 1100

thanks, most importantly you love your dog as part of the family. As for skin problems. It could be allergy or hereditary. You can try changing the diet first thought, as for genetic dispositions you really can't do much but to help it from recurring. Mine never skin problems thank goodness.

• SRC Member

things will get better.. haha.. bro.. don give up.. i bought my dog when it already got skin problem.. but it juz wont heal.. haiz.. sad.. change it diet liao.. still like tt..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
things will get better.. haha.. bro.. don give up.. i bought my dog when it already got skin problem.. but it juz wont heal.. haiz.. sad.. change it diet liao.. still like tt..

yo lorensia bro wat kinda dog u got? n wat kinda skin prob?

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

Sorry to hear that bro Lorensia, but what you can do right now is to get medicated shampoo to help it heal. If it's not too much trouble try BARF. (look it up on the net) if you still don't know how, i will guide you through pm, because i don't want people here to scold me for making this thread into a Dog Disease thread. :D

Don't worry, you will find the root of the problem and to help your pooch.