WTB: needlewheel pump

Vincenttan

• SRC Member

Anyone selling or know where to buy and the estimated cost? getting one for my AS150p....If really cant find, then will have to sell my AS150P liao.....

Offer me a price for my AS150p without pump, if offer good, i will consider to sell instead of get a new pump..

• SRC Member

yo bro,

You can try to get a replacement pump from Bio-ocean, one of our sponsors. I think(not very sure) they are the distributors for the marco protein skimmers. Bought my marco from them. Give kenny or justin a call first. They are very friendly people! :lol:

cheers

• SRC Member

Hi,

Give them a call lah. ;)

Your pump is whole thing spoilt, shaft broken or needlewheel propeller spoilt?

I once ask Kenny (from Bio ocean) what happens if my needlewheel propeller is spolit. He says that they will be willing to sell needlewheel propeller (even if you didn't buy the set from them), but must show them the broken propeller. Maybe it will be cheaper just to buy the motor parts instead of the whole pump.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

yo bro,

You can try to get a replacement pump from Bio-ocean, one of our sponsors. I think(not very sure) they are the distributors for the marco protein skimmers. Bought my marco from them. Give kenny or justin a call first. They are very friendly people!  :lol:

cheers

bro can their needlewheel pump use for weipro 2011 skimmer??

• SRC Member

Hihi Vincent... like wat deds say , maybe u can try using a stronger pump on yr existing skimmer.... i m using a berlin classic still ... been using it & getting dark tea o for abt 8 yrs already... was looking out for a better skimmer but most r insump plus pretty exp, so i just changed the pump to a more powerful one N now getting gd kopi o still...

so maybe u can try a more powerful pump oso

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

Hihi Vincent... like wat deds say , maybe u can try using a stronger pump on yr existing skimmer.... i m using a berlin classic still ... been using it & getting dark tea o for abt 8 yrs already... was looking out for a better skimmer but most r insump plus pretty exp, so i just changed the pump to a more powerful one N now getting gd kopi o still...

so maybe u can try a more powerful pump oso

hi dazza n vincent,just FYI,actually i had change to a more powerful pump,but my skimmer din seems to work at all :angry: nothing seems to attach to the micro bubbles n go to the collection cup. :( so i was thinking maybe change 2 needlewheel pump loh....do u guys think it will work tat way??