Mushroom Corals Detached

Agoyo

Hi bro and sis out there,

i have a rock of green mushies, it seems that the mushies are too dense then one of them actually drops off from the rock to the sand bed.

This morning, i have reattached it to a coral chip with a cotton string, :) just for safety, so i want to ask wether it will be ok. :unsure: If it is ok, how long should i wait for it to attach to the coral chip? :unsure:

During the periods when the mushie is reattaching, any precaution i should take to prevent anything from going wrong? (like what i should dose more or others) Rule out the possibility of it being nibbed by fishes as it is in the safety of a betta box.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :thanks::bow::)

So sorry, want to ask another thing, if the mushies detach, what it indicates? (overcrowding, death or anything else) :unsure: Below is the picture of my mushies.

tis one is it from aquamarine ?

mushroom detached... = current too strong...

lightning not enuff...

mushrooms normally shift themselves till a better spot sumthing like a anemone just tht they they move ard tht much...

u might wan to place it in a smaller container just to let e mushroom stick to a rock 1st b4 moving it againz..

try not to keep touch e mushies flesh with ur hands.. will stress them...

once their base color start to lighten up they will norm start to bleach or rot...from e bottom...

also dose ur mushies with iodine once in a while... supplement..! :rolleyes:

try to look out for flat worms also... mushies no.1 enemy... :shock:

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Bro ambystoma82,

This one from reborn, quite nice. :lol:

The mushies are actually placed at that spot due to the low current there. Um...... the lighting should be enough.

Hmm..... i have actually placed the detached mushies on a coral chip and tied it there. Will be taking it out within two weeks time. About the touching using hands, i used a tweezer in order to move the mushie around instead of using hands.

:) ya, always, i supplement them with iodine twice a week to have better colour.

Wah, flat worms? how to find them? i do not have any massive rotting or bleaching, how could there be flatworms? :unsure:

Hmmm.... another thing i wanted to ask is that wheter the detachment can be due to overcrowding of the rock of mushies?

Keep the reply coming. :thanks::lol::bow: