affair btw teacher and student

akira

• SRC Member

the main point here is tat the girl is underage and the man is a teacher (authority figure) in the school.

if cant tahan, go to geylang to sort it out or whatever tat turns u on. nobody else will give a shit but robbing the cradle is not forgivable.

if there is any intercourse, that would mean rotan. heard from prison warden friend, they dont take kindly to such offenders, esp from fellow immates.

i hope authorities will take him to task even if there was no ######. cant have him switching to another teaching job somewhere and try again. generally, my personal opinion is that they will repeat their behaviour if they get off lightly.

as a father of a young daughter, i can emphatise with the family of the girl.

• SRC Member

Oh trust me... its happening around us... just that we dunno until someone tells us or we see for our own eyes... my GF's UNI classmate married her lecturer lor... I betcha she got a first class honours :sick:

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

That guy not very smart.

Trying stunts like this when got wife & baby on the way.

What hotlemond say is true lah. Shit happens all the time

everywhere. Just that we not always so "lucky" to see it

in action.

Well, I agree that punishment should be metted out & not

allowed to continue in his current career....

I betcha she got a first class honours

If she doesn't then veri lu gi leh.... :lol:

• SRC Member

Well they just got married lor... heard that the lecturer is a divorcee with kids in the late 30s n the classmate is early 20s lor sighz... oh well at least he's rich n "smart" :whistle

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

i know it happens around us .. hope i dun get to see .. :ph34r:

at least for your friend's case the gal is old enough to know what she is doing .. the student only so young .. wont know what is right from wrong or will mistaken the feelings she has for the teacher ...

.png

• SRC Member
i know it happens around us .. hope i dun get to see .. :ph34r:

at least for your friend's case the gal is old enough to know what she is doing .. the student only so young .. wont know what is right from wrong or will mistaken the feelings she has for the teacher ...

true very true! But somehow I think it still boils down to being humans... as human being we've feelings... I mean even animals have feelings (just coz we dun understand their "language") so even a 70yr woman can marry a 25yr old guy y not a Teacher and a student... I guess the problem here is the status... coz 1 is a Teacher who's suppose to lead, educate and uphold integrity and 1 is a student, who's suppose to learn n be educated... :unsure: hope u guys understand my 2 cents... :peace:

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member
if there is any intercourse, that would mean rotan. heard from prison warden friend, they dont take kindly to such offenders, esp from fellow immates.

It is very true that inmates do not take kindly to paedophiles. They are often referred as 'scums of the prison environment'.

I guess the problem here is the status.

The problem, in my opinion, is not one of status, like you have mentioned.

The problem at hand is of a moral issue and not to mention, age. The girl is merely 14 and the teacher is 33, married with a kid on the way. Between the two, who has (or should have) the ability to think sensibly on what is right and wrong. Even if the "relationship" is of a consensual nature, this type of relationship is very often frowned upon in society.

If I do see the guy, I will probably smack him right across the forehead and say, "WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!" :pirate: