2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
ur tank has the natural look ... very clean . keep up the good job man

Thanks Hammy....im still trying to make it as natural as possible....i think my tank is pretty ok as it is...but then im still AMAZED by the SPS tanks some reefers have.... :) I wanna have a nice LPS tank...hehe :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

Haha, was tempted to get one since a month back...but they are so EXP! I like cynas too....nice ones are ard $100/pc....ZzZZZzz :cry:

Cynarinas r great too .... got green and RED... Maybe another excuse for u to add on this CNY :evil: Maybe can try Irw@#a. Their price I think ok la.....

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Cynarinas r great too .... got green and RED... Maybe another excuse for u to add on this CNY :evil: Maybe can try Irw@#a. Their price I think ok la.....

Haha, stop tempting me...u r evil. :lol: Maybe i'll go shop for a prata/cyna this Friday, provided i dun have to work, night shift this week!~ SianzZzzZZzz. Oh, just found out my workplace is near CoralFarm, any nice stuff there?

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member
QUOTE (AhLoon @ Jan 23 2006, 12:21 AM)

QUOTE (Qxnviolet @ Jan 22 2006, 10:30 PM)

The still unidentified coral....with polyps opened!~ Looks like little anemonies?   

Thats a galaxia. You may like to isolate it from yr zoos as the feeding tentacles can be rather long... and they sting!

Nice looking tank. 

Ohz, thanks for the info and thanks for passing by, will try shift the galaxia and monitor it..... 

also known as durian coral... hehe.. ;)

• SRC Member
Haha, thanks godzillaliu....hows ur tank coming....adv happy CNy to u!~

my tank now still messy. mod my tank a lil, took out the black glass on the top of the tank which made it looked smaller. now my tank looks brighter n bigger.

no still schooling, will fix up everything swee swee in march term break then i post pic show u. :D