Algae remover for sandbed - brown algae

Get a black cuke

Those guys are interesting to watch and work well too :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Got a sand sifting gobies from Parsir Ris yeserday... It has been hiding in the same spot since yeserday night till this morning. Is it normal that it trying to get into the new environment or somethings ??

Erm, i think its normal for all fishes to hide for a while when they have just been introduced into a new enviroment....has it started eating?

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member
not really, it suppose to eat algae from the sandbed.... since is hiding at the same spot, i presume it is not eating anythings.

feed some brimp shrimp yeserday night.. fishes eat but not the gobies.

Ah well, i guess u shldn't worry too much as its only been a day....im sure ur gobies are ok... :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

hopfully, i pray for it... i hate to see fishes died even it was a $1 damsel fish. I wish everything go well.

Now i am even praying harder for the orangespot flyfish. I like this fish when i saw in Parsir Ris yeserday. I didn't know the bio of this fish. I like it and so was my wife.. before buying i confirmed with the shop owner that it eat brimp shrimp.

... regret buying not because i don't like the fish, is that it might lose its life because of me :(

• SRC Member
hopfully, i pray for it... i hate to see fishes died even it was a $1 damsel fish. I wish everything go well.

Now i am even praying harder for the orangespot flyfish. I like this fish when i saw in Parsir Ris yeserday. I didn't know the bio of this fish. I like it and so was my wife.. before buying i confirmed with the shop owner that it eat brimp shrimp.

... regret buying not because i don't like the fish, is that it might lose its life because of me :(

Erm, i think the actual name of that species is FileFish..... :) Anyway, best of luck for both your fishes!~ :) Hrmz, guess you should just try entice it to eat brine shrimp 1st....got no experience in this fish....sry.

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

hi good day.saw yo posting abo brown algae on the sand bed.

well actually i hv the same problem too (in2 3rd week of cycling-4fts) but after i introduce the black cuke/cucumber the brown algae all gone.

its such a good worker and also very interesting to wtc.

try it out.

kindly sms me if need further info as i dont log in2 web often.