Public Marine Tank

shaohui75

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

It is nice to know that Singapore has a few nice public marine tanks to show off our tropical locations and the colours of marine fishes are so much brighter than those of fresh water. Keep those pictures coming. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

haha .. i can always remember the suntec tank with the TV .... i was with my GF checking it out ... got this ah pek with his " god daughter " :evil: , he was showing off how smart he was by explaining to her tt clownfishes will go and play in the anemones .. act like some big shot .. the girl ask which one ... and he pointed to a elegance coral .. lol .. thru tt some clownfish might play with it ... but i still find it hilarious .. i wonder how they put the tv inside ... if can i oso want to put mine in ! lol :lol:

• SRC Member

Lol .. i think quite simple la .. make a water proof arcylic casing for the TV n also a connecting water proof pipe for teh wires .. then glue rocks around the TV lor .. but yea .. TV will give off heat one leh .. so need better chilller lor .. plus TV spoil=big headache .. very troublesome one.