wts pratas

• SRC Member

hi guys finially got better photos of my pratas

there is 2 of them all red

1st red will yellow lines when it open for food :P

2nd purple mouth with green dots :P

will look the photos to offer me price

Vicent please but in a price for me

the 1st prata is about 5" to 6" when its not expended. still waiting for it to be fully expended :yeah::evil:

2nd prata is smaller in size about 4" when it is not fully expended. about 6" when it is fully expended :P

will post pic 1 by 1 sorry ;)

post-10-1137406701.jpg

• SRC Member

hi tanks alot bros :lol::lol::lol:

1st bro aquabeAnz you buy my prata i give you the zoos free :yeah: how ??

2nd bro shootsimon the plastic cover is to stop my tangs from going in N have a very expanive meal :sick::sick: so you want the pratas?? had not seen so big pratas in singapore B4 :P

3rd bro hsiehwei collection is at toa payoh my home :lol:

ok all bros so fra i have 2 offer from bros here in SRC (will not put their names in unless they pm me to do it )

1 S$150 each for both prata

2 S$200 fro the first 1 prata N S$180 for the 2nd prata

me is not looking for making a profit from the sale just that its too big to be in my tank + also not safe from my fishes :P:P so bros please offer me than i will sell it to the bro or sis that can collect first. :bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member
hi tanks alot bros :lol::lol::lol:

1st bro aquabeAnz you buy my prata i give you the zoos free :yeah: how ??

2nd bro shootsimon the plastic cover is to stop my tangs from going in N have a very expanive meal :sick::sick: so you want the pratas?? had not seen so big pratas in singapore B4 :P

3rd bro hsiehwei collection is at toa payoh my home :lol:

ok all bros so fra i have 2 offer from bros here in SRC (will not put their names in unless they pm me to do it )

1 S$150 each for both prata

2 S$200 fro the first 1 prata N S$180 for the 2nd prata

me is not looking for making a profit from the sale just that its too big to be in my tank + also not safe from my fishes :P:P so bros please offer me than i will sell it to the bro or sis that can collect first. :bow::bow::bow:

:off: Bro alexgo, sorry to sidetrack... but do tangs attack corals?? Or is it that they have the tendency to attack pratas?? :thanks:

• SRC Member

bro ong2ah long time no see hows your reef :)

no la tangs will not attack pratas. but my redsea sailfin will cos too big liao :pirate: also not that he "attack" just that he also want to eat the prawn that iam feeding my pratas :D therefor.............. :ph34r::ph34r::sick:

• SRC Member

hahaha...surprised that u still remember me... i am still reefing on... now trying on LPS after getting rids of all gangster(damsels) in my tank... and upgrading to a sump tank system...though the main tank still 2 feet only...saving up vitamin M then c how .. :lol: