Seahares for Sale!

iantoh

• SRC Member

Hi there everyone,

I would like to sell two of my three remaining seahares, as theyve done such a good job at grazing my hair algaes that theres little left for them to makan already, and theyre getting adventurous and trying to find their way into my overflow though the baffle blocks them.

Both were bought from Henry's at $10 each, now going for $8 each, or $14 for both.

If anyones interested, please kindly pm me.

thank you,

ian

• SRC Member
task force siaz...

if you want, can dump in my algae scubber to keep them fat.

New tank akan datang. Very soon. Almost done with scaping...

U hor... very di siao also... ppl want to sell... u want him to dump into yr tank... Ian don't listen to him... but hor.. if u want to dump in my tank also can :lol::evil::evil: anyway.. ups for yr sale

• SRC Member

haahah:P

hi there bros! thanks for creating traffic in my sales thread.

hmkui and muar chee, if you guys need some seahares next time, just call me direct and ill pass them to you la. i replied my pms before checking out this thread la, so i reserved it for someone already. paiseh.

bro timng12, the seahares are large and medium sized. Henry sells them in S, M, and L sizes, and the two im selling are M and L.

bro zorden, sorry but the seahares are reserved. on a side note.... petrol prices killing me too. next time must ask the big bros hmkui and MC tompang me already. haha:P

cheers all.

ian

ps: both seahares reserved.