Need for Speed - The Most Wanted

hamannbmw

• SRC Member

Hello, those who had played this game, please assit me on the upgrading part.

I had sufficient points eg. 900 and the performance upgrade is only 600, why is it so that I cant upgrade ? it shows "Part is Locked". Or must I purchase all the 15 cars b4 I'm able to upgrade my ride ??

Lastly, How can I toggle between the cars I've purchase ?

• SRC Member

some upgrades are only available after you've defeated a member of the blacklist..it makes the game tougher and more fun

to choose the cars, go the to garage or the place where you save your games..i think its the green icon on the map

HAve fun!

• SRC Member
some upgrades are only available after you've defeated a member of the blacklist..it makes the game tougher and more fun

to choose the cars, go the to garage or the place where you save your games..i think its the green icon on the map

HAve fun!

but i cannot jio other racer in the blacklist even though I have the money ?? BTW, there isnt any option button for me to jio :angry:

• SRC Member

but i cannot jio other racer in the blacklist even though I have the money ?? BTW, there isnt any option button for me to jio :angry:

hey...isn't the rules explained when u just started?

strange

ok basically, blacklist are like elite...u dun race with them for no reason

u have to earn their respect before they race with you

and you dun earn their respect with money...you earn it by completing the tasks or challenges that they set for you.

i think u can open a menu by pressing one of the keyboard buttons that shows u wat races u must complete before the blacklister shows his face to race you

good luck!

• SRC Member

I think he skipped the talking and prefer getting down to the action. :)

I realised the cars itself doesnt dont make a diff- they dont really have unique handling specs. If you mod a cheapo car to the level of the high end cars, it will handle exactly the same. So you might wantot get a car and spend money on building it up. Alternatively, try to win the blacklisters' cars and use them in the next race to save money.

The final BMW M3 is a let down. Sorry hammanbmw :) I also find beating the cops far more difficult than winning the races- try the "park on top of bus" trick to escape coppers, survivie the timing, etc.

Hope this helps.