so must support him.

Yup, the pump is really cool for a tank

my size. B)

Now finding the correct lighting is gonna

be a headache. There is this thread where

lights for Picos were discussed & its not looking gd.... :snore:

Hey Bro!

Great to see ur new tank. I hav already checked with ur friend on my tank spec. n will head down to his office after the CNY to discuss it further with him.

Thanks alot for his contact. Really a great guy to work with.

EH .. if u checked ur other tank topic, i suggested we look for a tank light together cos my new tank will b 1.5ft, n if either of us spots something ineteresting or useful mayb can share as it will b easier n faster. Btw i will b heading down to check out the digital Ph meter at reborn. It seems worth it as its priced at $29 n saves the trouble of manually testing it.

Yea .. i will look out for the lights as well. Will PM u if i see any.

Mind PMing me the price of ur tunez? I might b interested if the price is alrite.

:thanks: alot .. n sorry for hijacking ur topic :paiseh:

Yo Bro MaxStar;

Wah, your are really riding the wave of reefers. Super on man. Yo, you not having CNY??? Haha, my cabinet came and I think I will have to wait after CNY to fix it up. SianZ...

Yo, the dead rock, you want can come and chose. But some are too big for ur nano...

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Terryz_

Of course custom made.

I wouldn't go for anything less.

:P Actually my friend is a tank maker

so must support him.

Yup, the pump is really cool for a tank

my size. B)

Now finding the correct lighting is gonna

be a headache. There is this thread where

lights for Picos were discussed & its not looking gd.... :snore:

wah kev... got tank maker frend never intro... :blink:

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

Firestarz,

Reborn no lights.

Can meet me if U wanna head down.

My office within walking distance to Reborn.

nakazoru,

Sure must celebrate CNY.

Just leave it a side loh.

Regarding the rocks....

Will arrange to pick up after CNY.

I'm gonna crush it to form a wall to cover the

back panel of tank as its not black opaque.

Thats why i dun mind it being dead.

How the mushies !? :D

dkk08,

I only PM to those interested.

He is active in Arofanactics.

Good idea to crush... Why I neber think of that...

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

when you sleep, you mouth open or not?

if open, i dont reccomend the bedside placement, later any fish decides to kamikazi, they'll have a chance of becoming your late night supper

j/k

btw, cool tank, when free? go your house see tank again lehz.

haha

active in arofanatic? hmmm dun tell me its david? just got my new 4ft from him leh :D

Wat u gonna keep in it? Softies and small gobies?

Anyway y not get those rough tile that pple use as false walls... they're not ex and for a 1ft cube background... just get 2 pc shld be enough liao... no need to crush dead rocks and easier to glue/silicon on the background...

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

Errr;

I read somewhere that fish tank in bedroom no good. Geomecy...