WTS: Eheim 1262 pump (used for one day)

zen

Bought an Eheim pump model no. 1262 exactly one month ago to try out whether it could help to improve my chiller's performance. Used it for 12 hours and confirmed it didn't help the chiller at all. No point keeping it as a spare and now selling it at a reduced price for those who really need it.

Date of purchase: One month ago- 13 Jan 2006

Warranty: 24 months

Description: Eheim 1262 pump operate almost inaudibly and can be used both in and out of water. The EHEIM 1262 has a Pump Output of 3400 l/h and a power consumption of 80 W. This pump is suitable for constant operation. It is the most quiet and reliable pump in the market.

Purchase price : S$215

Selling : S$180

Purchase comes with box, receipts (proof of purchase date and price) and ehiem waranty card and everthing in like a new purchase from LFS! Giving away 5 m new 22mm hose separately bought by me for your set up.

Please PM me if you are interested

bro u mean the pump is not enough flow for ur chiller???

No, the flow rate of the pump is in fact more than enough for my chiller's specification. My chiller is daeil 1/5hp. But the funny thing is that my chiller took more time to cool down when i tried out one day with the pump. Most bros recommended me to use a stronger pump. That was why i bought this pump which has a flow rate of 3000 plus L/hr.

Now i am using eheim 2028 canister filter to drive the flow for the chiller.