rapalla

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Thanks to all soccer player who came on Sunday.... :) Now my fats are burning....! :D

:lol: finally....im really "puncture" after that sessions....went back home and cant even moved....damnz tired...with that hot weather and work out... :wacko:

rapella, let me know the exact time and location on Sunday. Since ur buddy mentioned going over to East Coast...BUT frankly speaking, kinda of hard for me to travel there as not driving even ur buddy willing to drive us there.really paiseh lah! :P

• SRC Member

:lol: finally....im really "puncture" after that sessions....went back home and cant even moved....damnz tired...with that hot weather and work out... :wacko:

rapella, let me know the exact time and location on Sunday. Since ur buddy mentioned going over to East Coast...BUT frankly speaking, kinda of hard for me to travel there as not driving even ur buddy willing to drive us there.really paiseh lah! :P

Yeah man really 'pancit' after the session, :upsidedown: but everybody having fun... a lot of spectacular goal and passing yeah :D will still play at Buangkok field.... :)

• SRC Member

Yeah man really 'pancit' after the session, :upsidedown: but everybody having fun... a lot of spectacular goal and passing yeah :D will still play at Buangkok field.... :)

:lol: good lah....that place good siaz.....:D

let me know the timing in advance...:D

guys, join us for some kick balls session lah.....its really fun and HEALTHY for those who wanna lose fats FAST! :P

• SRC Member
Bro WilLee thanks for the drinks... yeah! :)

:lol: i treat u drinks now guys....

i waiting for meals this sunday....from U GUYS!!!!!! :P

Ian and sunnny...lai lah! SUNDAY!!!! confirm with rapella.... ;)

hoping to C u guys siaz.... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

hi there bros,

i wont be able to make it tomm morning. sorry, but my parents are going to need the car as theyre going out. anyhows, i mistook the venue, thinking that the field is at boon keng, instead of buangkok, and thats really far from the west so i cant quite take public transport there. how about playing at the field at boon keng, then we can all head over for a look see at reborn and PR thereafters? :P