Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member

There are no "best place" in my opinion. Pasir Ris for one has more than 1 shop. You might like some of the stuff from shop A and some other thing from shop B which shop A does not have.Therefore a little hard to recommend.. You can try ah-beng's shop or Irwarna. There's also Pacific Marine.

Best thing to do is just go around the different LFS and look around as different shops have different shipment timings and the stuff they bring in are not always the same.

Happy hunting :)

• SRC Member

For myself , i'll only go Am for fish, they don't have much in terms of corals. There are alot of LFS in the Pasir Ris farm area....like flametail mentioned, ah-beng's, irwana, pacific marine which are in farmway 2 and theres also reef and nature in farmway 1... :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

theres no ideal OR Best place to shop...each LFS have its unique selling ideas and concepts. Asked ur self, if a place sells cheap and afforable stuffs but the dying rate is high or whatsoever reasons..would u buy? BUT if another shop sells quality,unique items and stuffs, but the price is high...will u invest? ITs all up to indidvual preferences and stock...some reefers wouldnt mind to get high quality,pricy corals and stocks :D

Personally, i will go for diff stuffs and quallity items...rather to buy impulsively! :D

hope these helpz....reefz onzz....:D

• SRC Member

coz i heard reef n nature selling overpriced...is it true?

Although reef and nature prices are indeed a little more pricey than the others in Pasir ris. I will definitely say that the quality of their corals are one of the best. They usually bring in more unique corals rather than the usual stuff. So i think that the uniqueness and quality makes the difference in pricing. Just my point of view.