Jervis' Nano Cube

jervismun

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice tank! Fill it up with ricordia floridas. You'll not regret it.  :D

Thanks bro... yupe I am looking for a nice frag to try out... will probably introduce into my upcoming bigger tank :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Hrmz, have not seen any nice rics around nowadays....any idea where we can find them? :unsure:

the last time i saw a few nice one at RB, Irwana and also golden octo... if i'm not wrong la... :D

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

30 mins after feeding last night... that's it folks for the time being... will have to wait a few days more to get a better "opening" :snore:

While waiting... let me introduce you "the battle of the reds"!!!

post-34-1143553764.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Phew ;) the Boxer chosen this spot as its territory (far away from my smaller cleaner shrimp)... no aggresive behaviour spotted so far even when my Mandarin swam into his mini cave... my hermit likes to hang around there too :)

post-34-1143554003.jpg

:ph34r:

post-34-1143554164.jpg

eh... not sure also... lol

jervismun... glad to hear that ur boxer is doing well and non "ah beng"... :D

Haha still too early to feel relaxed... but I made sure there's no tattoo on the boxer when I purchased it... so shouldn't be too "ah beng" lah... maybe turn out to be "Italian mafia"... :pinch:

Guys I found a new tank today, have not made up my mind yet... but pretty close... so I shall keep it under wraps for the time being... hint hint... still considered a nano B)

It's feeding time again... hopefully the sun will open bright-bright for me tonight B)

post-34-1143646861.jpg

Finally!!! B)B)B)

post-34-1143647375.jpg

Looking Good... I see some small baby polyps at the bottom... lol...

Yeah... don't think they grew inside my tank... prob comes with it... remember I picked this nice specimen from a LFS and still get a $3 discount coz I act "tidak apa" lol... so funny.

Confirm my Boxer is neither a "Ah Beng" nor a "Mafia"... he welcomes guests to his chamber without any sign of distress on either party... so good news!

post-34-1143648369.jpg

You will see the power of the boxer in months to come... Trust me... I kept before... lol... Moult and grow very fast... It will attack with its claws if anythings comes near... lol..

I will also attack with my claws... err nets. Remember, I am shifting all of them soon? So maybe the Boxer can go to charity... lol

If you really like boxer shrimp... Look for the purple head ones... They wun grow big and shy... But more ex lar... lol..

Oh I didn't know got purple head one... lol

Btw will my Sand Sifting Star poses any threat to my corals and lovely clams? Guys, do help me to identify potential problematic LS... next 2 weeks will be the best time to remove them (not dispose of course... go to charity).

post-34-1143649012.jpg

Erm, your sunburst looks dangerous, i'll sacrifice and adopt it.... :lol::P

Sunburst dangerous? Bro can u pls explain more? I thought they are reef safe... ;)

Sunburst dangerous? Bro can u pls explain more? I thought they are reef safe... ;)

sunburst is reef safe lah . he is just joking with u :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

they say that clams, when over 4 inch in size, will become venus fly traps. think for the sake of your sunburst, you have to sacrifice the clams. since i got nothing ex that swims in my tank, i will help you babysit it... ok? :P