Jervis' Nano Cube

jervismun

Em... how come all the fishies gather in the front portion of the tank? This is quite unusual... perhaps they are just greeting the new pair of 50/50 ;) Can u spot my Spotted Mandarin?

post-34-1143990531.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yupe!!! It's such a nice big piece of specimen... cannot resist :lol: Luckily it opens quite quickly... introduced to the tank around 8pm.

post-34-1143991200.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Update update... my Green Star Polyps!!! Lovely... been looking for this for a month now... finally. Still not fully opened yet... I notice those beneath my Leather Coral (shadow) are not opening... could it be the absence of strong light?

post-34-1144064486.jpg

New food for corals and fishies :) This is a new product... so I'm one of the selected reefers to try out this product. Probably will do a review on it... if I can notice any difference that is :eyebrow:

post-34-1144064844.jpg

The all familiar Blue Sea Fan... only bushier :heh: This pix was taken before I feeding time... using Reef Roid.

post-34-1144065222.jpg

The Reef Roid (A Canadian product) is very fine... much finer than the Cyclop-eeze and Marinium Zooplankton... it's pinkish in colour. When I feed my Blue Sea Fan (using a syringe), I notice the individual polyps react quicker than before :) Probably because of its fineness... more readily accepted by filter feeders... I guess :heh:

Probably not a replacement for Cyclop-eeze as my fishies are not going crazily excited by Reef Roid... more like a supplement when my mood is good :P (which is almost everyday)... do PM me if u wanna know where to get this product.

Sad news :cry2: My Orange Skunk Clownfish decided to try a little bungee-jump and end up being "ikan kering" 1 1/2 metres away from the tank... so sad... this is the second case already... for those topless NC owners out there, do consider getting a lid/cover... so so sad :cry:

Sorry guys... no more 50/50 Skunks to distribute :(

Sad news :cry2: My Orange Skunk Clownfish decided to try a little bungee-jump and end up being "ikan kering" 1 1/2 metres away from the tank... so sad... this is the second case already... for those topless NC owners out there, do consider getting a lid/cover... so so sad :cry:

Sorry guys... no more 50/50 Skunks to distribute :(

I think you should really consider putting a egg crate on top of your new tank....

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

I think you should really consider putting a egg crate on top of your new tank....

My new tank will have a very high skirting around the edges... at least 80mm from water surface plus Euro bracings... yeah will prob consider an acrylic sheet or something... loosing a LS is sad... not knowing that their under your furniture is worst!

I've been avoiding firefish just becoz of this reason... but never thought of Skunk Clowns being good jumpers too :pinch:

Egg crate is better if you are going to cover it... Acrylic might melt under MH and it will take away some intensity from your lighting...

Okay bro... I will seriously consider that :thanks:

haiyo. fish jumped out..

my sailfin disappear. :cry2:

i think alien come n aduct. heart pain

You better check around the "alien ground" properly... later not alien abduct, ants and croaches :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Em... the Orange star is gripping the LR so hard... it refuses to be transfered to the new tank <_<

post-34-1144163997.jpg

Is this normal??? ;)

post-34-1144245778.jpg

hmmm.... dory memory went toot again... she thinks she's marlin??? =P

Probably... the problem is... Marlin jumped out of the tank 3 days ago... em... I think I need to bring her to talk to a professional ;)

lol... doc whale???

No... doc Octopussy... :whistle

Guys I can't find my Sunburst... I'm afraid... :cry2:

• 3 weeks later...

The NC was collected by a bro 2 days ago... so this will mark the end of my NC thread. Do continue to support me in my Percula 90 tank.