Tunze Calcium Dispenser 5074

jervismun

ya... just tested :D

Can I know how much Calcium Hydroxide to be added to how much fresh water in the dosing bottle?

And how much Calcium Hydroxide for how many litre of salt water?

:thanks:

You DIYed your dispenser? PM your total tank (in US gal). I will let you know how much to add in tonight after I check the manual. Your's is a mix reef right?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Hi

My tank is about 30G.

Can I know the capacity of the dispenser?

:thanks:

According to the manual, for tanks smaller than 48g, add 10g of Calcium Hydroxide to the calcium dispenser every ten days.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

like the small tunze metering pump :lol:

You can buy the pump from Reefdepot for $35 only. But if you are interested, might as well get the whole Osmolator set. Go check it out. How's your DIY doing?

Great! Make sure u got ur flow valve installed... I still have limewater inside my water container (outside the dispenser)... I think my valve is faulty or something :unsure: Will have it checked thoroughly tomorrow.

• 17 years later...

Lots of people that have been scammed on Bitcoin will always need a hacker to recover their Bitcoin from any investment scams. Most people out there will always find it hard to believe that you can recover back your stolen/lost funds. I was once among the non-believers because it never seemed to be true until it happened right before me. In my last experience with a fake online investment company, I invested the total amount of $387k worth of BTC in order to be in the company's monthly payroll and make some interest, little did I know that I was dealing with a fraudulent company. When it was time for me to make my withdrawal, I was restricted from doing so even when I can still read my money from my dashboard. I got depressed about this and almost gave up on life. Due to frustration, I made contact with a private hacker (Wizard James Recovery) to see through the matter. To be honest, this frustration led me to my luck and he was able to help. I contacted him and after our conversation with him through WhatsApp: WhatsApp: +31 685280486 Or Whatassp: +31 647056874  Telegram: Albertgonzalezwizard, I gave him all the details he needed. After 48hrs of working, he successfully retrieved my lost funds with interest. This was my greatest surprise, he traced my funds to me from the scammers with just the details I provided. His company email: email: info@albertgonzalezwizard.com or albertgonzalezwizard@gmail.com