4 x 2.5 x 2.5 ft Complete Set for Sale!

Plum

Hi friends I bought the set from darrelf today and it is in my place now. I wanted to put it in my room but the tank is a couple of inches wider than the door! I asked the delivery man if can go through from the window he said he will need to have 8 people to do it and the labor cost is not worth it. So I have no choice but putting this for sale. If you have a 4ft/5ft/6ft tanks with either the height or width at 2ft please let me know I am willing to trade this set with you.

This is a nice set and I will definitely keep it if it is not for the above. I prefer selling it as a whole set, but will accept offers for individual items. Please PM or just post your offer in the replies. I will sell it to the high bidder. You can view the original post by darrelf at:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46164

Thanks you!

Hi friends I bought the set from darrelf today and it is in my place now. I wanted to put it in my room but the tank is a couple of inches wider than the door! I asked the delivery man if can go through from the window he said he will need to have 8 people to do it and the labor cost is not worth it. So I have no choice but putting this for sale. If you have a 4ft/5ft/6ft tanks with either the height or width at 2ft please let me know I am willing to trade this set with you.

This is a nice set and I will definitely keep it if it is not for the above. I prefer selling it as a whole set, but will accept offers for individual items. Please PM or just post your offer in the replies. I will sell it to the high bidder. You can view the original post by darrelf at:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46164

Thanks you!

Hi,

Did you rec my email? How issit? frankly i think $1250 is abit to high as the previous seller only sell for $900. I think is pretty unfair that i have to compensate your lost $350 which include your 1 day leave and the transportation charge. Hope you understand and can consider my offer @ $900. Thanks

Hi bro lks75 I got your PM will consider your offer. Please be patient I am waiting for more PM to come. I may let go the items seperately if no one offer a good price for the whole set. I also want to keep the iwaki pump and skimmer for my next tank.

• SRC Member

hi bro, it not his fault at all. After all he was a beginner and it is normal that he don,t take the width of the tank into consideration whether can go thru his door or not. Hi plum, i know it is heartache tt you spent on delivery and taking a day off, but let learn from this mistake and be more careful in future. You need to sell and the highest offer tt people offer you but u can't ask for the price u bought plus the delivery u paid. I would suggest tt you keep the tank and re engage another company to carry thru your window.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

Hi Bro bigbird thanks for the understanding. I did spend a few hours the night before I bought the tank to find out solutions to bring in the tank. My room door is 30.5 inches but when the tank comes is just a inch wider than that. It is not exactly 2.5 ft which is equal to 30 inches.

I also took off the window frame that night and hope it would be a backup plan. I called the delivery guy and he told me he needs 5-6 people if going through window. But when they came with the tank he said he need 8 people as the wall is high and the tank is heavy. But I don't want to pay for the labor cost so i just told him leave the tank in my living room.

I posted no price information in this thread but just ask for your offers. Bros I will tell you the price I wish to sell at if you really ask me how much I want. But you are free to let me know your offer. If it is ok for me then we can deal :-)

• SRC Member

bro it is not worth to resale again, you won't cover the loss. Get another mover that can quote you cheaper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

The tank can go through the door. Onli the cabinet which i think u should gather afew good friends and help carry through the window. A few scratch on the cabinet during the movement will not be too much of a problem. At least the tank is 30 inches and can go through.

Bro bigbird and Bro KennethK will keep you suggestions in mind to keep the tank. But this will be the last resort, as it is really troublesome and costy to move it into my room. If i couldn't find a suitable new tank and no one is interested in the current one I will keep it in the living room. Thanks a lot for the advices. As a new comer I really appreciate it!