tHE TURTH about chicken wings

andysho

• SRC Member

Those ladies out there ,, read this :huh:

The truth is in this modern day and age, chickens are injected with steroids to accelerate their growth so that the needs of this society can be met. This need is none other then the need for food. Chickens that are injected with steroids are usually given the shot at the neck or the wings. Therefore, it is in this places that the highest concentration of steroids exist. These steroids have terrifying effects on the body as it accelerates growth. It has an even more dangerous effect in the presence of female hormones, this leads to women being more prone to the growth of a cyst in the womb. Therefore, I advise the people out there to watch their diets and to lower their frequency of consuming chicken wings!

• SRC Member

Hrmz, sometimes i think people are overly paranoid of consuming this food and that. In my own opinion, whatever you eat doesn't really matter as long as its kept in moderate amounts. If people gets so paranoid, sooner or later might as well dun eat anything. :lol: Just my own thoughts... :peace:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

:ph34r: hmm better eat less chicken wings ..

goin for the breast part instead should be safer ..

sometimes it better NOT to know how the food comes about or the "disadvantages" that comes with it ..

if not cant eat in peace or enjoy thoroughly ..

i am a "live to eat" person wahahahah :P

.png