Tearing down 4x2x2

Hi All,

I am tearing down my 4x2x2 and have the following for immediate sales;

- 50 kg of live rocks in all sizes @ $40 for whole lot.

- 1 yellow tang @ $15

- 1 flame angel @$20

- 1 mandarin @ free for anyone who wants it

- 1 royal gamma.@$25

Tank is 4 x 2 x 2 and 12mm thk with 30" x 20" x 16" @$100.00

I will be posting equipment sales later.

Collection is in Tanjong Katong area.

Cash and carry.for live stock pls bring your own containers or bags. SMS 96633501 for pickup location.

The person who buys more than 2 fish gets all the remaining balance of my PH additives. PLs do not ask me to list down the details as it I am giving away free.

Hi All, Thanks for all for your enquiries.

Due to the 20-30 SMS over the last few minutes, the sales for the fishes and rocks will be first come first serve basis. I am overwhelmed with the responses that I cannot respond to all the questions.

PLease understand that I cannot reserve for anyone as no-shows will mess up my plan to clear off the tank this weekend.

Basically, i will be in this weekend to clear my tank before I start travelling again next week.

Those genuinely interested pls call me at my mobile for address.

Thank you all for your interest. All the fishes are sold. Rocks are still available.

i am moving on to the equipment sales.

1. Resun chiller CL650 1.3 yrs old . Good working condition - $120

2. Aquamedic denitrator 400.Deniballs still good. High capacity of removing nitrate as the the system is now matured. - $120 ( with extra bottle of denimar food.Cost $45 new)

3. H&S Skimmer 850L model. About 1-1.2 yrs. $450. Good as new.

4. 2 ft 150W MH + 4 T5 system.(Modified macro system with built in fan) - $100.00

5. Eheim 1260 - $80

6. Quietone 4000HD -$110

7. SCWD wavemaker- give free to anyone who buys above $150.00.

8. 4x2x2 tank with 30"x 20"x16" sump for sale at $100. No cabinet. Find your own mover.

First come first serve. I will entertain interested parties this weeked for viewing. Just drop by and have a look if you are interested in any intems.

I will hold a max. reserve time of 2 hrs.

Thank you all for your interest. All the fishes are sold. Rocks are still available.

1. Resun chiller CL650 1.3 yrs old . Good working condition - $120

2. Aquamedic denitrator 400.Deniballs still good. High capacity of removing nitrate as the the system is now matured. - $120 ( with extra bottle of denimar food.Cost $45 new)

3. H&S Skimmer 850L model. About 1-1.2 yrs. $450. Good as new.(Reserve till 18/03 5pm)

4. 2 ft 150W MH + 4 T5 system.(Modified macro system with built in fan) - $100.00

5. Eheim 1260 - $80

6. Quietone 4000HD -$110

8. 4x2x2 tank with 30"x 20"x16" sump for sale at $100. No cabinet. Find your own mover.

9. Weipro PH-2000 PH meter.6 months old.With box - $100

First come first serve. I will entertain interested parties this weeked for viewing. Just drop by and have a look if you are interested in any intems.

too bad chiller not available

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

Below are the balance as of 6pm 18 Mar.

5. Eheim 1260 - $80

6. Quietone 4000HD -$100

9. Weipro PH-2000 PH meter.6 months old.With box - $100