Monki's Nano Cube

monki

• SRC Member

Saw this scenario just now and quickly grab my HP

which is nearby to take this photo. My HP not good hence

pardon the blur photo.

High Fin Goby aiming at shrimp, wishing it was a gigantic

piece of food instead. :yeah:

Aiyah when can i ever take a full photo of that goby.

Its always hiding. :fear:

post-34-1148141943.jpg

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Update FTV loh...so long never post :lol:

Aiyah didnt buy anything new recently so nothing to post.

My tank pretty much the same as the FTV on pg 14.

I see other Bros' tank so nice, i too pai sei to post my

small and common tank liao. :paiseh:

There's nothing common about those shrimps you catched... in fact I envy you... how I wish I can have the time/effort to go catch my own livestocks... I am way too old and unadventurous for that... that's why I hope you can continue posting more pictures of those "proudly made in Singapore" critters :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for a piece for months now... :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Aiyah didnt buy anything new recently so nothing to post.

My tank pretty much the same as the FTV on pg 14.

I see other Bros' tank so nice, i too pai sei to post my

small and common tank liao. :paiseh:

I always like to see your tank update.

Personally I think, showing the tank progress or shots - it's not necessary to show the best shots onli. It's good to show flaws or whatever so that the rest can learn from it as well. That's why we are here to learn from mistakes and others experience.

;)

Nano cube is very difficult to maintain compare to bigger tank.

That colony of Pink Zoos also very familiar looking lor... Sis Monki to leave a spot empty for your lucky free gift!!! I wonder how the Pink Zoos look like under blue/actinic :heh:

• SRC Member
That colony of Pink Zoos also very familiar looking lor... Sis Monki to leave a spot empty for your lucky free gift!!!

Will try find some space thou it looks squeezy now. Might hav to take out some small rock, do minor re-scaping. Cos whatever sand bed that still can be seen is occupied by my snails. Total 4 snails (2 from beach) :D

Emm... really running out of place <_< Sis, Altantis is interested in the shore goby :)

Damn cute lor... hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Sis your Star Polyps is extremely healthy looking and I can see your photography improved lor... new camera? :lol:

• SRC Member
Sis your Star Polyps is extremely healthy looking and I can see your photography improved lor... new camera? :lol:

Yah the GSP is growing so much.

Erm...i gotta confess...the photos were not taken by me :paiseh:

So no, my photography didnt improve. Haha.

It was taken by you-know-who lah.

It was taken by you-know-who lah.

I know who :whistle:whistle:whistle