Is this normal

• SRC Member

Making a simple assumption, if ur fishes are not infested with Ich, then those little white fellas skipping around on ur tank walls are probably copepods.

Simply put - Good stuffs! Provides good supplement food for ur fishys. U will find ur fishes nibbling on ur tank walls. These fellas are probably found on ur display side of ur tank, becuz the fishes will have diffculty seeing them becuz there is no contrasting backgrounds. those pods found on the behind of the tank walls are most probably eaten up (if ur tank has its behind covered with dark/black/blue oyama wallpapers).

Have u dosed too much phytoplanktons in ur tank lately? I used to dose a certain amt of phytoplankton everyday and my tank was full of these little fellas. Looks scary. haha, but no worries ya?

I hope my assumption is correct thoug.... ^^

(I wun expect u to post a picture... its almost too small to be captured.... but if ur camera is damn good, and ur hands are like so steady to take a micro-picture, do post ur picture up here ya? It will be nice to share). Cheers, and keep us updated!

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

I have some organisms that are sticking to my tank glass. they look like a white dot with short tips. the size of these are very small around 1-2mm in diameter only. can any1 help me identify what are these? thanks

Bro no pic how to identify, if pods its good for tank but if it's nudibranch then you should kill it. Do a search on pods and nudibranch so what action to take. :peace: