bluezing

• SRC Member

hi,

im intending to change my whole setup to maybe a lionfish tank. :lol:

self collect at sengkang.

have the following to sell:

aquaz phytoplankton - juz bought 2 weeks ago.use not even 1 teaspoon. selling

for $8

normal mushroom on liverock - purple in colour.with dash of green neon in the mid.

last count more than 15 mushie on the rock - selling for $5

rhodatic mushroom on liverock - green rhodatic. selling for $6. (pls note there is a tiny mushie pink in colour. it might be green rhodatic mushie in its puberty stage. but so far i cant see any green on it). last count there is more than 9 mushie on the rock.

cauliflower - $4

liverocks (with some coralline algae). liverocks price around $4/kg. confirm no hitchikers as i nuked them long ago. size range from palm size to 2 1/2 palm size.

pm me if interested in any items....

;)

• SRC Member

hi everyone,

forgot to state my terms and conditions...paiseh paiseh :P

here goes:

1)priority will be given to those who can buy all

2)self collection at sengkang anchorvale rd 309C

3)priority will also be given to those who can come earliest...tomoro before 12pm would be best

4)price subject to changes. in fact,the green rhodatics was changed to $8. apologise for that :pinch:

5)priority will also be given to those i have met before.

i guess thats abt it. :D oh,and plastic bags will be provided for u :lol:

• SRC Member

pls pm me ASAP if u can collect ALL by tomorrow 2pm....have received lots of PM at the moment but dunno who to sell to at da moment...headache... :pinch:

Pls see below for the updated list and prices:

aquaz phytoplankton - juz bought 2 weeks ago.use not even 1 teaspoon. selling

for $8

normal mushroom on liverock - purple in colour.with dash of green neon in the mid.

last count more than 15 mushie on the rock - selling for $5

rhodatic mushroom on liverock - green rhodatic. selling for $8. (pls note there is a tiny mushie pink in colour. it might be green rhodatic mushie in its puberty stage. but so far i cant see any green on it). last count there is more than 9 mushie on the rock.

cauliflower - $4

==============================================

I have 1 more item to sell, galaxea. see pic below. this will be up for bidding.

at a later time. just a preview pic:

b022.jpg

• SRC Member

below items all reserved :lol: :

aquaz phytoplankton

normal purple mushroom on liverock

rhodatic green mushroom on liverock

cauliflower

===============================

below items will be up for sale after the above are cleared.

liverocks - more than 10kg definitely.with specks of coralline algae on them.

hammer - feeding on mysis shrimps

orange yuma - bright orange! abt 4-5 pcs on rock

galaxea - also feeding on mysis shrimp

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di....cfm?pCatId=503

and the last 2 items...

weipro 2012 with atman 2000l/hr pump - changing to normal filter since only a lionfish in there :)

seio620 - dun tink the lionfish will appreciate the waves.... :heh: