Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your tank... it's startin to grow aliens... did aliens lay eggs in your tank in the middle of the night? lol

those purple thingy... looks like neon pink zoos in the pic. LOL.

I know... that alien looking snail... the eggs... and not a colony of fast spreading neon pink "hard" sponges... my tank is getting more natural that I've anticipated... probably turning into a deep water tank :blink:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Hehe... just came back from AM (went with bro Altantis)... got this "uncute" guy... BIG DIDDY... those algae you see in the pix is the reason why BD is here <_<

post-34-1150810344.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
It's time to reveal something really "alien"... I think it's some sorta snail but it only comes out at night... it's shell doesn't look like normal hard shell to me... in fact it looks like white sponge... any idea what this is? It's been in my tank for a while now... just lucky tonight I manage to get a clean shot at it :D

And my Suns are opening very large... perhaps they are hungry... ok will feed them frozen brine shrimps late night tomorrow B)

Which digicam model do you use? your pix are very clear and nice!

Bought 2 bottles of new fish/coral food... say until so good... ok lah... give it a try... will feed now :lol: I am thinking of doing a review on these 2 products if my fishies/corals react positively to it :heh:

post-34-1150810650.jpg

• SRC Member
Hehe... just came back from AM (went with bro Altantis)... got this "uncute" guy... BIG DIDDY... those algae you see in the pix is the reason why BD is here <_<

Used to keep one before..can get real big but it's a real character and fun to watch.Reminds me of a underwater grasshopper! :pinch:

• SRC Member
Bought 2 bottles of new fish/coral food... say until so good... ok lah... give it a try... will feed now :lol: I am thinking of doing a review on these 2 products if my fishies/corals react positively to it :heh:

Haha, the background of your tank looks like advertisement for the products! :lol:

• SRC Member

hey bro jervis... r u gonna upgrade to the new ati dimmable light sets?

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

wah someone went AM wor.. haha..

i was there in the afternoon...

Haha, the background of your tank looks like advertisement for the products! :lol:

Hahaha... I think I've been doing too much free advertising lor... wonder why I didn't get like 12 bottle of product samples <_<

hey bro jervis... r u gonna upgrade to the new ati dimmable light sets?

I have not decided... I only bough this lightset 2 weeks ago leh... "heart pain" lor... although the waiting list for my Powermodul is already quite long :lol::lol::lol: I'll probably wait until the Aquatronica dimming module comes in... then decide... by then I should've a bit more cash for another round of upgrading...

Note: Mr. Loanshark already not releasing anymore $$$ as I've already exceeded my credit limit :cry2::cry2::cry2:

wah someone went AM wor.. haha..

i was there in the afternoon...

You bought test kits? Seriously, if you need to use my test kits... just let me know a day in advance... but the problem is... stagnant water inside a container for a period of time can be bad for testing <_<

• SRC Member

Oh, that was you at AM earlier, interesting to know the outcome of the product in the usage...

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

:off: Sorry guys. Does anyone knows what does the little fish icons at the bottom of our avatar means? Nudibranch, Tuna, Trevally etc...and what does the number fof fishes represent?

Hahaha... I was once a Nudi"st" too... now upgraded liao... the more you posts... the higher the food chain you shall belong :P:P:P So right now... you are too small for me to eat :yeah:

Oh, that was you at AM earlier, interesting to know the outcome of the product in the usage...

Bro you were there also?!? Which one is you? I don't see a beautiful woman holding a sunflower leh... hehe I always relate people to their avatar... like how much I am in :wub::wub::wub: with bro Colinsoon... :cry::cry::cry:

The guy next to me is bro Altantis :)

Yeah I will do a review on it... as far as my Dispar goes... 10 out of 10!!! :yeah:

• SRC Member

Hahaha... I was once a Nudi"st" too... now upgraded liao... the more you posts... the higher the food chain you shall belong :P:P:P So right now... you are too small for me to eat :yeah:

I see...so i am just a tiny fry lah...haha :P Wah, no wonder u got so many "fishies"

I see...so i am just a tiny fry lah...haha :P Wah, no wonder u got so many "fishies"

And I didn't know TUNA is so high up the chain :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

jervis you ex NUDIST!! bad jervis. bad! hahaha

i was there quite early in the afternoon, around 3. got my new lovely clam there.. hahaa. which actually seems quite adamant to commit suicide..

• SRC Member

Bro you were there also?!? Which one is you? I don't see a beautiful woman holding a sunflower leh... hehe I always relate people to their avatar... like how much I am in :wub::wub::wub: with bro Colinsoon... :cry::cry::cry:

The guy next to me is bro Altantis :)

Yeah I will do a review on it... as far as my Dispar goes... 10 out of 10!!! :yeah:

Hahaha...no did not hold sunflowers and no pretty girl around...was there when you were almost done with your purchases...

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

jervis you ex NUDIST!! bad jervis. bad! hahaha

i was there quite early in the afternoon, around 3. got my new lovely clam there.. hahaa. which actually seems quite adamant to commit suicide..

Bro... I forbid you from buying anymore new LS for at least 7 days starting tomorrow... something is fundamentally wrong... and I got a feeling it is much more major than mere Ammonia/Nitrate... I think it is your Salinity... just like what happened to my tank before... quick do a proper test!!! Get second opinion if possible... bring your water or hydrometer down to a LFS if possible.

Hahaha...no did not hold sunflowers and no pretty girl around...was there when you were almost done with your purchases...

Ah... so sad... coz if you look like your avatar... I surely can spot from 20m away... sorry lah bro... I don't really pay attention to guys in an aquarium shop :lol::lol::lol: Perhaps next time we can meet again... then can have Prata and chit chat... and bring your wife/gf along... if she looks like your avatar :yeah::yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member

Hahahha...the opportunity will come am sure for prata, chats and nice lasses ;)

4x2x2 Tank Thread