Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

The reason why I chose the branched type is the polyps are covering the branches... I do not have the branched type yet... but the polyps are a bit tiny though <_< That's the price to pay for impulsive buying... next time... I'm gonna take emergency leave :lol::lol::lol:

The Pink Zoos at the bottom looks quite faded lor... em... so Tonga Zoos look like that ah... :( Maybe the colours will return after the stress is over :lol: Or perhaps the Pink will fluorence under blue light... let's wait and see :)

post-34-1151066305.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bought an exceptionally luminous green Sulawesi giant button polyp... long story actually... here it goes...

When I am about to place it into my tank, I notice a small hole (cave) underneath the rock. So I peeped in and saw CLAWS!!! It's a crab lor... so I firstly try to use a tweezer to pull it out... failed it went deeper... so I do a freshwater dip... after a few minutes still not budging... did another round of freshwater dip... still inside... so in order to end the battle (coz if the battle is to continue, my Zoos will say goodbye for sure)... so I prepared a lump of epoxy and sealed the hole... end story :(

post-34-1151067158.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Nice yellow tang, and wrasse you have there.

Thanks bro... you on the other hand has a very nice pair of muscles :lol:

• SRC Member

I suspect my tank got lots of crab too cos smtime, I notice there's lots of particles being blow out from the hole in the LR! :angry:

Sign... the battle with the crab seems nvr ending! :(

I suspect my tank got lots of crab too cos smtime, I notice there's lots of particles being blow out from the hole in the LR! :angry:

Sign... the battle with the crab seems nvr ending! :(

Never... get lots of Epoxy ready lor... whenever you suspect a hole... just seal it :lol::lol::lol:

This green ones are what the angmoh called "Radioactive Dragon Eye"

Were you there in the morning?

I was there 9.40am... it was mad :nuke::pirate::cry::cry2:

Which one is Radioactive? The Sulawesi one? Or the small Tonga branched ones? They have not fully open... so can't really see the colours... but can tell the green is quite intense... but was hoping other colours ;)

• SRC Member

I was there 9.40am... it was mad :nuke::pirate::cry::cry2:

Which one is Radioactive? The Sulawesi one? Or the small Tonga branched ones? They have not fully open... so can't really see the colours... but can tell the green is quite intense... but was hoping other colours ;)

The tonga one.

Ohhh!!!! So you were one of the guyz at the blue tub?

The Sulawesi ones are called "Chocolate Chip Mint Sunflower"

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

Ohhh!!!! So you were one of the guyz at the blue tub?

Yupe... but I am the only guy acting "alone" lor... trying so hard to get in... that blue tub a big gang lor... I think we Singaporeans are more vicious than the Thais :lol:

The Sulawesi ones are called "Chocolate Chip Mint Sunflower"

Wah bro... you real expert lah... you must help me ID more Zoos... what about this? Actually 2 diff morphs in this colony :lol:

post-34-1151073977.jpg

Sign... was there at 4.30pm and basically, nothing much left! Sian.... <_<

Well you still manage to pick a few items... :lol: Next time... let's all of us take emergency leave... then we can go as a pack... but IRWANA (if you are reading)... can announce a bit earlier so that I can have enough time to save up lor ;)

• SRC Member

Well you still manage to pick a few items... :lol: Next time... let's all of us take emergency leave... then we can go as a pack... but IRWANA (if you are reading)... can announce a bit earlier so that I can have enough time to save up lor ;)

Quite hard to take emergency leave, but can take MC! :P

Wah!!! Shockingly beautiful :lol::lol::lol: Most of the polyps not open yet <_<

Truely beautiful... TONGA ROCKS!!! :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

post-34-1151075460.jpg

A closer shot... lovely colouration :wub::wub::wub: But the PINK Zoos at the bottom right doesn't stand out as much ;)

post-34-1151076531.jpg

You can id them here

Great help :thanks:

Here's another shot from the top... love it!

post-34-1151077894.jpg

• SRC Member

so you got the green ones.. i wanted to get them too, but decided i shall be a good boy, and not spend so much, cos it looks expensive. so i decided to go get a damn stressed out hammer. which up to now has not opened up even half a cm yet. great. clever colin.

so you got the green ones.. i wanted to get them too, but decided i shall be a good boy, and not spend so much, cos it looks expensive. so i decided to go get a damn stressed out hammer. which up to now has not opened up even half a cm yet. great. clever colin.

Aiya... allow it a bit more time... Hammer from Tonga leh... must be damn nice lah :wub:

• SRC Member

haiz. i got a mantis in my tank that i calculated to be at least 5cm long. and so damn elusive. cant even find which rock its in. moronic. clicking non stop recently. and fishes going missing so frequently. darn mantis.

tonga hammers still hammers. argh. dun open, die, still looks the same.

haiz. i got a mantis in my tank that i calculated to be at least 5cm long. and so damn elusive. cant even find which rock its in. moronic. clicking non stop recently. and fishes going missing so frequently. darn mantis.

tonga hammers still hammers. argh. dun open, die, still looks the same.

Ohh Mantis is real bad news... that's something we can't avoid... can we? Haiz... I also have clicking sound... but not all the time... I know :idea::idea::idea: Don't buy small fish lor... see if the Mantis can eat Big Mama!!!

LFS view :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1151087274.jpg