Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

Hows my free frag of lucky gift? :whistle:whistle

Haha... waitzz lah... I still need to learn how to frag them... Even after cutting them, I have no idea how to remove a polyp from the main rock... give me a bit more time ok? :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Haha... waitzz lah... I still need to learn how to frag them... Even after cutting them, I have no idea how to remove a polyp from the main rock... give me a bit more time ok? :lol:

Of cos take your time, i am not hurrying you. I just kidding only. Actually its quite a tough job to frag it and dunno if will be sucessful. ;)

Actually its quite a tough job to frag it and dunno if will be sucessful. ;)

I know... but if I succeed... the more meaningful the frag will be :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

What a nice toy you have...  :cry: I don't have LOL

Bro I'm doing the testing for you... sorta Guinea Pig... you will get your Toy very very soon coz Stxxxxxx is paying out huge bonuses this year :lol::lol::lol:

Here's a pix of the software that controls the Aquatronica... impressive :bow::bow::bow:

post-34-1151514684.jpg

Perfect for forgetful people like me :lol:

post-34-1151514882.jpg

Hehe today is Super Sunny day B)B)B)

boy , i love the new toy.

but out of my league.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

boy , i love the new toy.

but out of my league.

Bro... it is more "reachable" to most of us than you think actually... the Basic Package is not bad... then can slowly upgrade lah :lol: No need to get everything at once lah... I need all items coz I promised you guys a 360º product review mah... actually I've been eating instant noodles for the past week already ;)

But deep down... it is a nice-to-have but not a must for most tank setups... but once you are toying with Denitrator, CR, etc... then it is so much more economical to get a system like Aquatronica or IKS than to buy individual monitor/controller... I'm sure you can do the math :lol:

Just to inform you guys this thread will be LOCKED end of this month... I will start a new thread soon (1st July) :lol::lol::lol:

:thanks: for all your support... just keep 'em coming :thanks:

You can click on the link below to get to my new thread :lol:

Any pic update of your tonga zoas? Or can I visit your tank??? :evil::evil:

Hehe... I will update some pix tonight... haha too busy last 2 days :lol:

Here's my latest FTV with Aquatronica Control Unit (temporarily) positioned for this photo shoot. I now position my Control Unit at my computer desk so that I can easily monitor it... and yes the Control Unit should stay far away from water.

I am planning to send this pic together with some others to Aquatronica to be posted in their website:

www.Aquatronica.com --> Gallery section

Do you think this is good enough? :unsure:

post-34-1151575490.jpg

Bro Neokn... as requested :)

post-34-1151575763.jpg

Another shot... I love this piece :lol:

post-34-1151575811.jpg

Remember my 3-legged Sand Sifting Star? :lol::lol::lol: It's growing back!!! Took around 1 1/2 month to grow 2 tiny little horns :evil::evil::evil:

post-34-1151578653.jpg

Going to bro Happy's place now... SUPER SUNS here I come :fear::fear::fear:

Pardon me for saying this, but the anthias is under feed?

Yeah the Anthias are very picky and after feeding them Live Brine Shrimp and Arcti-Pods, they refuse to eat pellets now... so I'm also having a hard time :(

• SRC Member

i see your pocket having a whole..what happen if u cant supply of this..maybe,.u want to make your own brine shrimp..

bro..if u interested in doing your brine shrimp can pm me....

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

i see your pocket having a whole..what happen if u cant supply of this..maybe,.u want to make your own brine shrimp..

bro..if u interested in doing your brine shrimp can pm me....

Ahh... my very own Brine Shrimp farm? Actually I attempted during my Nano Dayz... sorta failed ;) Yeah maybe I learn from you :P

The Super Suns still a bit stress... don't expect them to open tonight anyway... bro Happy's tank :bow::bow::bow: his tank is 1500% larger than mine :bow::bow::bow: the Bartletts :bow::bow::bow: the fattest Spotted Mandarin I've ever seen :bow::bow::bow: amazing Anchor :bow::bow::bow: fattest Tangs I've ever seen :bow::bow::bow:

The Super Suns are sitting in a very prominent position now... hopefully I can post some pictures tonight... I got a feeling they will open big-big... hehe I can always use my Roti-Feast or defrost water from my Mysis to entice them :lol::lol::lol:

its not everyday 1 can get free super suns...

I know... that's why I have to take extra good care of it... or else dunno how to answer to bro Happy and especially you guys... will surely "kena" throw into hot oil :pinch::pinch::pinch: I will try my best lar... I got a feeling Arcti-Pods are too tiny for them, the polyps are pretty large actually, so I think minimum Brine Shrimp... Mysis and chopped market prawn can be suitable :lol:

• SRC Member

im getting confused on this feeding thing ... suns naturally feed on plankton ... but why are we feeding mysis ?? iwarna's super sun tank is fed with phyto and cyclopeeze only and its almost always open ...