Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

The Hammer is growing larger and larger... now already larger than a basketball... here's a pix of my center portion, dominated by my Hammers and Frogspawns :lol: I will go source for a nice Torch too to add to the family :)

post-34-1148303161.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My seldom photographed Orange Plate... although not fully inflated... but I don't think it is distressed or something... maybe just need a bit more time :)

post-34-1148303748.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

:nc: How come there are black patches on my False Percula? Could it be poison from the Zoos? ;) The fish is behaving healthily :unsure:

post-34-1148304675.jpg

A bro told me Xenas may release toxic excretions... how worried should I be? The toxic is only during melting or occasional discharging of wastes just like leather? :unsure:

post-34-1148308287.jpg

Emm... the colour is not fantastic... no wonder it sells as a rock... not per polyp... well hopefully the colouration will improve along the way :lol:

post-34-1148314029.jpg

• SRC Member

Got any LPS with all light fixture on tank for us to switch to view so that we will already know what we are paid for :whistle:whistle:whistle

Got any LPS with all light fixture on tank for us to switch to view so that we will already know what we are paid for :whistle:whistle:whistle

No such thing one lor... but the auntie very nice... she ask me to bring the Xena to other tanks with actinic blue to see the effect... such nice woman... how not to buy from her?... I'm sure you know who I am referring to :lol:

BRO !!! can frag a small hammer for me .. PLEASE ??? :lol:

Emm... I dunno how to frag Hammer yet :P But if it is to continue growing at this pace... I will have to find ways :huh:

Chopper :evil: chop chop lol

No way I'm gonna chop my beautiful Hammer :pinch: Bro Altantis, you may wanna try Hammers coz you need corals with lots of movements to unveil the power of ur new Tunzes :lol:

• SRC Member

No way I'm gonna chop my beautiful Hammer :pinch: Bro Altantis, you may wanna try Hammers coz you need corals with lots of movements to unveil the power of ur new Tunzes :lol:

Joking as I feel like :snore:

Where got good one... never try before prevously?

Yoz...welcome back to SG. Haha, wanna collect your linka this Saturday? :) Sms me, i'll be on night shift, won't be logging in often. :)

PMed you... yes this Saturday (before noon) is good... I am also very interested in some of your fishes... let me know if you are letting them go :rolleyes:

Tested the Marine Environment salt mix yesterday... using filtered tap water (domestic canister-type water filter)

Temp: Room temperature

Sg: 1.025

pH: 8.3

KH: 4.9

Calcium: >500

Mg: 1400

Although KH is a low, bringing it up is both cheap and safe... already added Salifert KH Buffer to buff-it-up to at least 10. Will do 10 - 15% water change tonight.

Will continue to do 10% water change every 3 days until my Mg level gets closer to the 1300 mark!

Generally, very happy with this brand of salt mix as all the parameters (except KH) are of optimum level... love it :lol:

Start to fill up liao your tank. :D

Can we have a full tank shot !? :lol:

Love the xenas !

Ok I will take a FTS tonight... yeah the Xena is quite pretty, haven't started pumping though :yeah:

New True Red Gonio... I always thought my old Red Gonio is very RED... till I saw this specimen :yeah: It turns neon under actinic blue :yeah: Now I just hope that it will open big-big :yeah:

post-34-1148392343.jpg

nice red. neon red?

take a pic when it's opened.

I think this specimen is called Pink Gonio :unsure: It's really neon pink lor :heh:

post-34-1148397448.jpg

• SRC Member

I think this specimen is called Pink Gonio :unsure: It's really neon pink lor :heh:

So what is the lighting in their tank...u can see the neon effect before you buy back...or you got "Superman" eye :lol:

So what is the lighting in their tank...u can see the neon effect before you buy back...or you got "Superman" eye :lol:

Their tank already neon lor... so this specimen ain't cheap :unsure: The reason I can afford it is the size (small) and its odd shape :(

A true Jewel... one that I've been looking for a while now... saw it in Irwana's show tank :lol: Will take a better shot once the tentacles are fully opened :heh:

post-34-1148398359.jpg