Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• SRC Member

but problem is tt petmart closed ready ... and they are gonna deliver on the way home as someone stays the street behind mine ... but ... ya ... 1hr plus and waiting ... abit worried ... but at least got reciept .... can sue them for a new chiller, CR,FR, Beckett and whatever .... haha ... btw bro ... when u say moonlight ... is it blue light or just normal light ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

btw bro ... when u say moonlight ... is it blue light or just normal light ?

Hehe... I am just trying out the 3rd channel of the Aqua Medic Light Computer... if it works, I will get a LFS to help me construct a proper LED based moonlight... bluish white of course :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

icic ... they finally came ... think they got scared tt i would make noise ... haha ...

Glad to hear that... do update us what you bought lor... not here of course... it's time you start a new thread actually :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

The halogen moonlight effect is kinda horrid actually... :lol::lol::lol:

But the all familiar shimmering effect is back :)

post-34-1150902354.jpg

:lol: tt is a nice effect ... only the moonlight running ? or with blues ?

It's with my 2 Blues... the halogen is the reddish/yellowish portion... let's see how it will look like when my Blues are switched off later :lol:

btw bro ... terribly sorry about the hijacking of your thread ... will start a new one soon ... but have to wait till the tank arrives...

Aiya... no need to say sorry lah... anyway only 2 of us chatting tonight <_<

bro any updates of ur F.Rics splitting ?

Nope... they still look the same... I heard from a bro it will take forever... he suggested I use a cutter to slice them according to the thinning part to manual split them... I am a bit reserved coz it sounds very cruel lor... but for the benefit of learning... I might actually do it when I have the time ;)

get a proper blue LED light la. spoils the effect of the tank totally.

Let me try how the AM Light Computer works first... even if I go LFS and discuss... they have no idea what I'm talking about coz very hard to find people with first hand experience with this toy... if it doesn't work... then I don't even have to waste money get a nice LED fixture ;)

The effect sucks :pinch::pinch::pinch: And I think halogen promotes algae growth right? Any bro with experience?

post-34-1150906651.jpg

Hahaha... luckily the lamp is only $15... not $150 :pinch: Anyway not a rush lah... the moonlight is good to have... but not too crucial... I shall focus on other more crucial matters first... for example my low calcium level... em... like there are signs everwhere that I should get a CR <_< Any suggestion of a nice CR for my setup?

• SRC Member
The effect sucks :pinch::pinch::pinch: And I think halogen promotes algae growth right? Any bro with experience?

Bo Jervis... careful... do you recalled that I hanging similar Ikea lighting before my tank went through major overhaul... those blown background... <_<

i think the skimz design is very nice ... i saw it at petmart yest. 400 plus ....

Skimz CR? Hehe I know who to talk to... :lol:

Very happy to see my Green Gonio opening up... finally... could it be Roti-Feast™?

post-34-1150979128.jpg

I bought this piece of ugly, primitive, plasticky thing for $10+ :unsure: It is damn good!!! This is once of the most brilliant Taiwanese product I've ever come across :lol::lol::lol: The folded part of the rubber hose was fixed immediately I strap it over this guy... :D Gonna get 1 more :P

post-34-1150982057.jpg