Mini Ocean World

little bull

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Phew, nearly heart attack when saw the Bam Bam MIA when the light just ON.

I quicky removed some of the zoas frag which blocked my searching mission :pirate::pirate: Luckily, I am fortunate to own a small tank niah, so quite easy for my short hand dipped into the Ocean World to do the 100% search. I applied all the skills and knowledge learned form my workplace place..

1st, Identify the Mission (search for the Bam Bam)

2nd, Identify the Core Identity (Orangy, but maybe closeup so cant see the color :cry: )

3rd, Find the other identity (4 polys, small size, attached with little pc of rock)

4th, Focus the possible area (Around 10 cm range from its loc)

5th, Remove the obstacle.

6th, Search... search... carefully with tourch light.

Finally, found but... cannot confirm the core identity. :pirate:

Never mind, glue it on the LR, waiting for it to open...

While I writing this nagging msg, tada... 2 polyps slowly opening, CONFIRMED IDENTITY.

**** MISSION COMPLETED ****

After Action Review (AAR)

DON'T BE LAZY & STINGY (using to little of glue) :paiseh:

• SRC Member
Long nose: You dare to stare at me again, I poked you hor! !^%%$@#!

haha ... i know this is ages ago.. but ya ... here i am looking at ur tank thread for ideas ! ... now have a 2ft cube ... dunno what and how to stock since its nearly half-way done ... although i think i will modify my return pipes soon .. haha .. nice tank !

• SRC Member
ahaha sounds military...

i cant keep zoas cos mine will forever and ever discolour inside my tank... no idea why too.. haiz. confirm brown out one... tried 2 nice ones and both browned out.. no more confidence to try anymore.. :(

Maybe dose iodine and place it under sufficient lighting would help ;)

• SRC Member

haha ... i know this is ages ago.. but ya ... here i am looking at ur tank thread for ideas ! ... now have a 2ft cube ... dunno what and how to stock since its nearly half-way done ... although i think i will modify my return pipes soon .. haha .. nice tank !

Huh, looking at my tank thread for ideas.. er.. better not lar, unless you don't care the NO3 high up to the sky :P

Wanna to re-adopt the Spotted Hawk? :evil::evil:

• SRC Member

Huh, looking at my tank thread for ideas.. er.. better not lar, unless you don't care the NO3 high up to the sky :P

Wanna to re-adopt the Spotted Hawk? :evil::evil:

ur tank so nice ... no3 go to space oso i dun mind ... haha ... spotted hawk ah ? diff story now leh .. my tank is smaller now ... fish must carefully stock... but corals ... still got a lot of room .. haha...

• SRC Member

So, you are going for more coral or more fishes' tank concept? :upsidedown:

Just went through your tank's update, very unique rock scaping, well done. :peace: Provide more space for fishes to swim around. Wanna to consider to get a school of BE? kinda interesting to see them swim in gp. :yeah::yeah:

If you going for coral tank, then maybe can add more colourful stuff, thing like.. mushroom, zoa :yeah::yeah: , or LPS like blasto (usually small and easy to keep, IMO), or all soft coral fill with many many red,pink, orange cauliflower, wasai!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

So envy you can keep tourch and hammer, mine can't.. mealt away within a month :cry::cry:

• SRC Member

haha .. dunno leh .. lucky abt the LPS la ... think i will add color with cauliflowers... like them alot ... im more of a fish person ... but dunno what kind of fish to add in and scared overstock... currently have one very very very nice fish on my wishlist.. full moon reef goby ... haha ... seen it at irene's display tank ... so cute.. i admire ur tank more ... so colorful and full of gems lor...

• SRC Member

Don't what monster dragging my small small frags of zoa into small cave ler... Drag only never mind but each time 1 or two polyps sure MIA .. dun noe kena eaten up or ???? :ph34r:

SO FAR, The most expensive zoa MIA is my Ring of Fire :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Today, is my Bam Bam, one polys missing :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: left only 3 polyps niah :cry:

• SRC Member
Don't what monster dragging my small small frags of zoa into small cave ler... Drag only never mind but each time 1 or two polyps sure MIA .. dun noe kena eaten up or ???? :ph34r:

SO FAR, The most expensive zoa MIA is my Ring of Fire :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Today, is my Bam Bam, one polys missing :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: left only 3 polyps niah :cry:

pistol shrimps could be the culprit :fear: or hermit crab :angry:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
So far, it is at the same cave, Should I stuck it with Bali Zoo?? Cheaper a bit ma... <_<

think the fellow who did this will not stop to jus zoas or even if u stuck it with bali zoas for him. <_< i got a friend who's sunnies also went disappeared together with the zoas :evil: Laid an ambush and found that its a pistol shrimp who kept puuing or towing all its precious into his cave :fear:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........