Mini Ocean World

little bull

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waaa....eh sis....

u tempt me to post my tank pics lehz..

i was tinkin to put more then show u one...

lolx....

me currently still experimenting how long e coral takes to digest its food..

as u knw when u feed ur coral finish u r not suppose to off or change e light mode

they will spit their prawn meat out..

duno is it heng sway thing....

u ever try tht on ur meaty corals? :whistle

• SRC Member

Imagine you hv just finished a big bowl of maggie mee then go to sleep immediately, .... my past experience was I puke all I had eaten in the middle of the night.... :sick::sick:

Okie, enuf rubbish. But I wld apply the same theory to the corals too. Also, depend on how big pc of meaty stuff (I suppose it is Prawn meat) you feed to them. Small small one should be save. I used to feed my L. acan when light is off. :peace: Less disturbance from fishes ma...

Btw, why ichy hand switch off the light? Seeing the corals eat up all the foods is enjoyable man... :whistle:whistle

• SRC Member

Thinking to change my lighting combination.

Currently running with 4 tubes of 2 ATI AquaBlue + 2 ATI Aqua Blue Special. Itchy hand :P now wanna to change to 3 ATI AquaBlue + 1 ATI A Blue Special. Outcome should be more blueish.

What do you think?? :heh:

Good for LPS and zoa??

• SRC Member

What abt demon eye? catch no ball ler... :blink::blink::blink:

I give up the Irwarna's zoa shipment liao, noticed the zoa not long lasting and easy get sick ler.. many time got to clean up the mess after introduce into my tank :(:(

Best to wait for a few days after the shipment. Of cos, nice one usually kanna snapped by reefers and Aunt liao :lol::lol::lol: depend on your luck :whistle

Hmm... nv thougth of the growth rate of the corals, But I thought more Blue can enhance the colour better? <_<

sorrie i mean from bro ricordea...

nahz.. i tink i c wrongly is another reefer wan e demon eyes...kinda zoos

duno y now zoos got so many names one..

anyway he alot of zoos lehz..

next time muz go his hse shoppin liaoz.. hurhur

c when free all chiong his tank lolx...

he say he only do water change with NSW....

he muz b quite prob to keep them alive so long...

blue light is for u to c and coraline growth

white light like 10,000 or 8500k

is for coral growth...+ algae... lolx

• SRC Member

Which is better between Actinic and Blue Plus?

I want to c the night view but my current T5 set does not allowed me to do so unless I placed 2 blue in front and 2 white behind. but not balance ler.. The current light tube position is 1 blue, 1 white, 1 white and 1 blue.

• SRC Member
Which is better between Actinic and Blue Plus?

I want to c the night view but my current T5 set does not allowed me to do so unless I placed 2 blue in front and 2 white behind. but not balance ler.. The current light tube position is 1 blue, 1 white, 1 white and 1 blue.

hey sis, remember when u r at my hse when I on the blue lights ?Mine is Actinic blue plus....So u can roughly gauge the blue tensity. for the other brand, haven't use b4 so can't comment <_<

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Actually, Actinic or Blue Plus does not really matter to me. I just want to see night view, you see. However, the Solite does not design in this way. Very funny, Ballast is not alternate one. :( Asked AM, but they said cannot modify. :(:(

Actinic does give a better view IMO. ATI Blue plus still to the bright side. ;)

Bro Fish, how is everything? Is your sand bed clear liao till can put in giant clam :upsidedown::upsidedown: