Mini Ocean World

little bull

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Besides prawn, also can feed it with damsel tot. sigh... just think of all the posibility for my dream to come true niah. :(

hi Fishtalk,

have you start collecting Blasto? Saw any multicolour (if) pls keep me inform ya. :thanks:

I fed my warty with damsel and chromis... everytime when comes to buy fishes for his meal, my wife would grumble tat I'm so evil and introducing live fishes which are so nice and tat i'm a murderer :fear::sick: sigh.... its a beauifut fis to keep afterall, but will give it a miss :P

I intend to slowly stock blasto up. :D OK, will sms u if theres is lobang ard, ya :lol:

How's ur papaer coming along? u have hardly updates threads liao

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

there is something you must know, warty grow faster then tang and other fishes. so very soon he will be of suitable size to eat up all your other fish. if you wanna give them live food, try false prec they are slow thus easier for the warty to feed. damsel sometime can evade the warty attack and hide in your tank.

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

sis,

can pm mi the watt and where u bought the light ( of course the price too) hee hee

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
Hi All,

It come with diff size. From 6W to 18W. Mine is 6W niah. Cheap cheap abt $13.

I bought from a shop located at Bedok, near the famous Bak Chuai Mee (Fengshan Market) :peace:

bak chor mee!!! yum yum... hungry now...

good sia can but equipment + eat mee...

:lol::lol: