WTS PBT 3-4 inch

Patrick

• SRC Member

PM all replies liao. My 2 PBT are the same size. One is in a basket while the other swimming freely in the tank and it takes a "keen interest" of the bro in basket. Wonder any brudders and sistas have success in keeping 2 PBTs in one tank.

Hi Patrick,

Putting them in the same basket confirm "world war 3". Having said that, so long as yr tank is big enuf and have plenty of hiding place, there's also a chance that you may succeed if you intro both of them at the same time.

• SRC Member

Hi bro Loon, just sent u a pic of your PBT ;) I released urs straight away into the tank and it looks real cool, nice body shape. The one I bought from SL is in the box. Will release it tonite cuz cant caged it for too many days ler. Hopefully they both dun fight like sworn enemies...Thanks everyone for responses. Thread closed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

真诚制作约克大学文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理York学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证 York University

2. 0

真诚制作高贵林学院文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理CC学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证CoQuitlam College

3. 0

真诚制作不列颠哥伦比亚理工学院文凭Q微707091118制作BCIT学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证British Columbia Institute of Technology

4. 0

真诚制作尼亚加拉学院文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理NC学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证Niagara College

5. 0

真诚制作乔治布朗学院文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理BCIT学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证George Brown College