M&M's Tank

Altantis

• SRC Member

I always see a lot at Ah Beng's... not very expensive lah... but sometimes can be very hard to keep in the tank for a very long period of time :) I am planning to get one too.

With good lighting, they should be able to grow (you can compare within few hour that the stem look more bright red in colour), not unless eaten up by your tang... like my big fat YT <_<

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... finally reaches the top :lol::lol: What can I say... :wub::wub::wub: What your son say now ah? "Daddy... why your tank so colourful like a rainbow?" :whistle:whistle:whistle And you wife "Honey... your tank is now more beautiful than me... I jealous" :evil::evil::evil:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Makes me wanna get a Flame... so so pretty... I also like the petite size a lot :wub:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

All your sand dwellers lor... don't tell me you bought a Leopard Wrasse today!!! :o

When you gonna collect Sis Monki's goby?

• SRC Member
All your sand dwellers lor... don't tell me you bought a Leopard Wrasse today!!! :o

When you gonna collect Sis Monki's goby?

Other Fishes: File Fish, Alage Benny, Diamond Watchman Goby

I did not go to any LFS today (I didn;t hide any thing lah...no Leopard Wrasse).

Sis Monki's Goby still not collected - transport issue <_<

Another pix just for Bro Jervis... BT seems bigger in this :pinch:

YTBTNemo20060617.jpg

Hahaha... not that you hide the Leopard Wrasse... it hides itself so you can't shoot it... hahaha... if happened before... and it will happen again <_< Err... your BT still looks kinda small to me... should call it TBT instead :lol: ... but extremely cute lor... I think my TBT is slightly larger than yours... be prepared though, a lot of reefers claim that tiny BTs are harder to keep alive than larger specimens :unsure:

Emm... no lah... if we continue to do things like that... our tank will become almost identical lor :lol::lol: We need variety lah :heh:

Love y :wub: your yellow tang!!!

With your tank size... u can add a school of them... how about 5 YT + 1 PT? All of the same size? Not now lah... wait for another 2 weeks until your NO3 is low enough to sustain more bioload and NR1000 working like a horse :lol:

• SRC Member

WAHHHHHHHH BRO Altantis!!! nice nice nice!!!

quite a while haven been checking on anyone's thread, and all ya tanks getting soooo pretty! jealous...!

hahah

anyway the flame angel is a very very nice introduction into the tank, but be careful of more meaty corals like pratas and cynarinas ya. i had to remove my angel cos it took my prata for breakfast..

Emm... I got a feeling what you added leh... :o

OMG!!! Removed 1 then add in 10?!? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: How tiny are they actually?

Wah bro... u been busy collection LS from all the bros and sis :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
:yeah: Added 10 pics of Dwarf Zebra Hermit (not sure whether from Hawaii)... for house keeping <_<

Thanks to Bro Neokn. Nice meeting you :peace:

DwarfZebraHermitHawaii20060618.jpg

DwarfZebraHermit1.jpg

Nice meeting a fellow Alantis built in s*** up tank design owner. :D

jervismun:

Hermit crabs are cleaning crews. Though they can grow to the size of 1". I give my away when they reach that size. If you want them to remain small n managable. don't give them shells to change loh. Zebra hermit are good alternative to Red scarlet hermit which doesn't comes in as frequent as zebra. (Whisper: Henry sells them)

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png