Jacky's Aquamedic Chromis Tank

hammy

remember that we frag a piece of rock together.

Bro!!! I just spotted my Red Rubies spreading like crazy... 1 polyp transformed to 5 polyps!!! :lol::lol::lol: Go to my thread later for updatezzzzzzzzz :shock:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro!!! I just spotted my Red Rubies spreading like crazy... 1 polyp transformed to 5 polyps!!! :lol::lol::lol: Go to my thread later for updatezzzzzzzzz :shock:

yup , i also have 3 small little polyp under the bigger one ... awaiting ur update

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
this is the one i bought together with jervis.

remember that we frag a piece of rock together.

okie .. for sale 5 dollars a polyp... anyone ?? :heh:

the colouration is still as great as we first bought it .

well, i dun mind getting them.. can we like work out something...? haha

5 a polyp like a little steep for me..

Hehe I'm sure bro Hammy can work out something win-win :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

:yeah: Zoos.

Bro you Red Gonio is very nice :eyebrow:

I know... he told us he paid $80 for that beautiful piece... I'll pay a hundred for it anytime!!! It's very complete looking... coz a lot of times I see Red Gonios with dead skeletons around... making them kinda odd shape :lol: Must thank AM for bringing in such nice specimen :bow:

seriously i think when jervis and i bought it , it is 5 dollars a polyp... haha... u quote mi a price which i cant resist lor ... yeah! ;)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

:yeah: Zoos.

Bro you Red Gonio is very nice :eyebrow:

yah ... i am a all time zoo lover.

my eagle eye grew from 17 polyps to 40 over polyp... that is the kind of achievement that i wanna attained.

the piece of gonio is my fav.

heng quote mi a great price which i cant resist ... so i bought it lor. it is the size of 2-3 adult fist size... quite hugh for my tank but it get a lot of attention.

didnt regret

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

hey bro! nice tank u got there... :bow:

u want some zoos? i got afew maneater to give away....let me know ok?

:)

of course i want lah.

singaporean standard... any free thing i want...

yeah !

okie .. not singaporean standard... my standard

thanks for the compliment... pm u

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

okie .. not singaporean standard... my standard

thanks for the compliment... pm u

Hahaha... better be careful... or else like me... as red as a Flame Angel :lol::lol::lol: Bro I really like your Red Gonio lor... if one day you decides to get a smaller piece... let me know ok? Or we can exchange corals lah... by then I should have a tank full of jewels for you to choose from... free delivery to your home some more :P

Hahaha... better be careful... or else like me... as red as a Flame Angel :lol::lol::lol: Bro I really like your Red Gonio lor... if one day you decides to get a smaller piece... let me know ok? Or we can exchange corals lah... by then I should have a tank full of jewels for you to choose from... free delivery to your home some more :P

haha... okie ....

i wanna ur ric ! =)

just bought 2 pieces of ric from a reefer and he promise to send to my place. will have update later

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

haha... okie ....

i wanna ur ric ! =)

Emm... my Rics are still in the splitting process... so ain't pretty... once they all split nice nice... I will give you an official offer :lol::lol::lol:

the eheim 2026 is one of the best.

quiet and strong .

what to do , no sump

post-34-1151388011.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

messy lah

post-34-1151388161.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

the eheim 2026 is one of the best.

quiet and strong .

Looks very convincing leh... I may wanna get one also :lol: Can put a lot of media inside... is that your bed? :lol:

my fav zoo

post-34-1151388293.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Looks very convincing leh... I may wanna get one also :lol: Can put a lot of media inside... is that your bed? :lol:

ya that is my bed.

so i really need quiet equipment ...

anyway i put 1L of nitratelock and 1Lof PURA complete and they are just magnificient .

post-34-1151388564.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

frontal view.

i am gonna concentrate on my side view already

post-34-1151388718.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

post-34-1151388843.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

post-34-1151388966.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

:peace:

post-34-1151389086.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

i think as for u .. u should get eheim 2028 as it have 3 tray with 1050l/h flow.

mine come with 2 try with 950l.h... max height at 2 m

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Does your Red/Pink Gonio fluorence under blue/actinic? The one I bought (not doing well) fluorence like a highlighter :o

Does your Red/Pink Gonio fluorence under blue/actinic? The one I bought (not doing well) fluorence like a highlighter :o

er... it look nicer under blue light lor ...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets