Jacky's Aquamedic Chromis Tank

hammy

er... it look nicer under blue light lor ...

Envy you lor... my Pink Gonio not opening lor... very small piece some more :( Remember hor... when it grows too large for your tank... call me :lol: I can exchange with my oversized Hammer ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Envy you lor... my Pink Gonio not opening lor... very small piece some more :( Remember hor... when it grows too large for your tank... call me :lol: I can exchange with my oversized Hammer ;)

haha...

just hope that this beautiful piece of gonio will not fade over the year

hey do u still feed aquaz phyto??

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

hey do u still feed aquaz phyto??

PMed you

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

great looking tank hammy bro :bow:

how's the starki? Izzit aggressive towards other fishes? Thinking of getting one but had a bad experience with a honey chromis <_<

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

great looking tank hammy bro :bow:

how's the starki? Izzit aggressive towards other fishes? Thinking of getting one but had a bad experience with a honey chromis <_<

the starkii is one of the most amazing damsel.

it bear the same trait as other damsel, aggressive toward their own kind.

but he is the smallest fish in my tank lor.

i will not remove him as he is very pretty, they blue is pretty

my flame actually chase it a bit initially as it think it is an angel as they have the same shape :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

the starkii is one of the most amazing damsel.

Bro you always know how and where to get the best looking small fishies around lor... really regret not getting the Blackcap lor... you are so damn right :cry:

Bro you always know how and where to get the best looking small fishies around lor... really regret not getting the Blackcap lor... you are so damn right :cry:

alamak ! that day no matter how i persuade u to buy u also dun want, cannot blame lah , that time ur tank also got ich ... haiz...

want for the next shipment ??

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

want for the next shipment ??

You bet!!! That time I was very broke too...

Bro I like your Pink Gonio very much lar... next time if you come across, just buy for me, I will come collect from you immediately... you can trust me :)

You bet!!! That time I was very broke too...

Bro I like your Pink Gonio very much lar... next time if you come across, just buy for me, I will come collect from you immediately... you can trust me :)

haha... okie..

of course i trust you.

now that i own u something , maybe we can meet in jalan kayu for prata?

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

maybe we can meet in jalan kayu for prata?

Ok lah... but not so soon ok? Everytime I go Jalan Kayu... I emptied my wallet... haiz... maybe they have some lucky charm inside the shop :lol::lol::lol:

Ok lah... but not so soon ok? Everytime I go Jalan Kayu... I emptied my wallet... haiz... maybe they have some lucky charm inside the shop :lol::lol::lol:

haha... okie lah ...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

some of the same colour ric i aquire.

anybody wanna exchange??

post-34-1151465405.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

some of the same colour ric i aquire.

anybody wanna exchange??

Nice pink ones... I can't as mine all stuck in a rock! And mine are greenish... don't think you are that keen :lol: Bro you manual split them or natural? Coz my 2-heads Orange/Pink are still attached together after so long... been in my tank for more than 1 month ler ;) I am so tempted to cut into 2 :unsure:

Nice pink ones... I can't as mine all stuck in a rock! And mine are greenish... don't think you are that keen :lol: Bro you manual split them or natural? Coz my 2-heads Orange/Pink are still attached together after so long... been in my tank for more than 1 month ler ;) I am so tempted to cut into 2 :unsure:

i manuelly pluck them off when they are about to split.

or else i think it will take longer.

anyway they are healthy and blooming.

hoping for more ... but i dun think it will be so soon.

hey seriously i wanna green ric as i dun have .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

hey seriously i wanna green ric as i dun have .

Emm... I will post some pix the next couple of days in my tank thread... maybe you can help see how/where we can frag them :lol:

Emm... I will post some pix the next couple of days in my tank thread... maybe you can help see how/where we can frag them :lol:

just tested some parameter.

nitrate : <5mg/l

pH:8.0

kH:9

phosphate: 0

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Bro is your tank ready for the introduction of a Juvenile Sea Turtle? :lol:

Bro is your tank ready for the introduction of a Juvenile Sea Turtle? :lol:

yup ... will put it on my solite ... hee hee

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

just bought 5 more polyp of ric .

reefer even promise to send to my home tomolo. :D:D

more update tomolo !

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

just bought 5 more polyp of ric .

reefer even promise to send to my home tomolo. :D:D

Wah got free delivery some more... must be $$$ stuff lah ;)

hey i seldom see u

post-34-1151748045.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

the closest i can take for my ruby

post-34-1151748114.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

:)

post-34-1151748216.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

:P

post-34-1151748332.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

FTS

post-34-1151748412.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets