Jacky's Aquamedic Chromis Tank

hammy

Yap! But the controllable unit 6055 will most probably be available till Decemeber which is a long wait!!! :(

never mind lah.

wait for pocket to grow also lor

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all make bulk order "want-or-not"? I need at least 3 for my tank :lol: December... em... good plenty of time to start growing blue notes :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro Hammy

Any updates? I know you've been busy but post a pix or two lah... I want to see your 6060 :lol:

Bro Lyz77... don't brand me like that... please... it's bad for me, really.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro Hammy

Any updates? I know you've been busy but post a pix or two lah... I want to see your 6060 :lol:

Bro Lyz77... don't brand me like that... please... it's bad for me, really.

alamak , posted 2 pic already mah haha :P

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Hahaha... been a bit blur lately...

Love the Black Cap... oh my... that RED GONIO... is it the one from bro QXN?!?!?!?

Hahaha... been a bit blur lately...

Love the Black Cap... oh my... that RED GONIO... is it the one from bro QXN?!?!?!?

no lah ... i bought it from AM.

ya. the blackcap is the most attention seeking

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

wow a ver healthy specimen... u must've paid a fortune for the Red Gonio... or is it Pink?

• SRC Member

Very nice FTS Jack Bro :bow:

Do update more often :D

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

wow a ver healthy specimen... u must've paid a fortune for the Red Gonio... or is it Pink?

ya ... 80 dollars ... to me it is red/pink lah ... anything as long as it is not brown hahah

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Very nice FTS Jack Bro :bow:

Do update more often :D

thanks for the compliment .

actually along the way i know that although i have make a lot of changes to my tank, i stop updating but i will try to share as much as i can.

just wanna share some interesting things i have tryout.

i stop using rowaphos and rowacarbon and change to PURA complete and the result is just as great .

one tunze 6060 is equal to 4 seio 620 or even stronger.

my flame DIED . just gotton a replacement .

one of my anthias died too.

all died with unknown reason.

actually a lot of people ask mi about the performance of biostar flotor and i must say that it is a great piece of equipment for the price and performance it gave mi.

however it is only enough for <250litres.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

ya ... 80 dollars ... to me it is red/pink lah ... anything as long as it is not brown hahah

Worth every single cent!!! The sheer size of it is quite a spectacle... love it!

however it is only enough for <250litres.

Your tank is lesser than that right? So r u looking for a replacement also as part of your upgrading? :D Do let me know if you are selling coz I might start a Nano at my office soon... just an idea... nothing concrete yet :idea:

Your tank is lesser than that right? So r u looking for a replacement also as part of your upgrading? :D Do let me know if you are selling coz I might start a Nano at my office soon... just an idea... nothing concrete yet :idea:

i was thinking of that a few months ago even until now ...

just wondering am i just too exaggerating as my nitrate is not that high at all.

anyway my tank is at max 150litres if i am not wrong.

hey , gotton ur new toy already ?

always wanted to meet up and things always ###### up ... haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

UPDATEZZZ!!!

UPDATEZZZ!!!

thanks for reserving the pink zoo for mi. the colour is terrific .

just bought a xenia ...

wait for both of them to open up

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

thanks for reserving the pink zoo for mi. the colour is terrific .

just bought a xenia ...

wait for both of them to open up

The colour of my Pink Zoos not that terrific leh... pix pix pix :thanks: Any Zoos left just now?

The colour of my Pink Zoos not that terrific leh... pix pix pix :thanks: Any Zoos left just now?

actually as for mi i like the pink zoo.

just some update : added 1L of nitratelock after reading some good review but seem that it is very difficult to regenerate.

okie pic will come soon. taking a few now

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

this is the one i bought together with jervis.

remember that we frag a piece of rock together.

okie .. for sale 5 dollars a polyp... anyone ?? :heh:

the colouration is still as great as we first bought it .

post-34-1151239595.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

my ric split into 2 le ... yeah

post-34-1151239739.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

the pinky that jervis bought for mi from iwarna.

actually it is very nice to mi leh

post-34-1151239926.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

my blue pulsating xenia which is not really pulsating ....

post-34-1151240518.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

last one for the day...

post-34-1151240744.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

the pinky that jervis bought for mi from iwarna

Hehe bro... don't make it a habit ok? :lol::lol::lol: My blood pressure rose so badly while "cheonging" there alone... perhaps we can go together next time... better chances of getting nicer frags :lol:

$5 a polyp... em... sounds fair to me... and the colouration is indeed as beautiful as before :)