Jacky's Aquamedic Chromis Tank

hammy

They might not after they get used to the tank. Anthias are schooling fishes too?

You can add in 5 Blue-eye Anthias... I am looking for them too.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They might not after they get used to the tank. Anthias are schooling fishes too?

are sunburst schooling boyz ???

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

You can add in 5 Blue-eye Anthias... I am looking for them too.

sound good . we can buy together

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Erm, i never seen anyone with a school of sunbursts before, maybe you can try and let us know? :lol: They are too expensive for me to buy them in schools. I tried 2 before, both died. :pinch:

i tried one . die of starvation too . but i like their fathead

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

i tried one . die of starvation too . but i like their fathead

Mine died too... starvation I think... and no, they can't read ;) Yeah me can go find some BE Anthias during our SUN TOUR... I need 3 small specimens.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I am going LFS shopping tomorrow... just look look see see... so if find anything interesting... will inform u guys :P Tomorrow got shipment... shhh... cannot say which one lah :whistle

Wah, keep all the good stuff to yourself! :angry::P Tomorrow got anthias coming?

Not sure... I will meet bro Altantis there at 8pm tomorrow... shh... don't mention which LFS :lol:

Not sure... I will meet bro Altantis there at 8pm tomorrow... shh... don't mention which LFS :lol:

zoo shipment right ?? i might be there... but i thought thursday ?

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Zoos??? Where? I went to AM just now with bro Altantis... :snore::snore::snore:

So we ended up going to another place... I bought something :ph34r:

Hehe... that's my syndrome... I think it's very much to do with the way I was brought up... last time, whenever go shopping, mum will always buy me something one... hehe :off: sorry.

Hehe... that's my syndrome... I think it's very much to do with the way I was brought up... last time, whenever go shopping, mum will always buy me something one... hehe :off: sorry.

bought another anemone? dun let it go into ur filter ya

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

bought another anemone? dun let it go into ur filter ya

Don't worry, all pumps and filters well protected... bro u been busy? Not much update from u... u getting a new lighting? Mind share with us ur parameters so far? :thanks:

Don't worry, all pumps and filters well protected... bro u been busy? Not much update from u... u getting a new lighting? Mind share with us ur parameters so far? :thanks:

yup .. now exam till May ... before that , cant really be that active in SRC yet

Ammonia :0

nitrite : 0

nitrate : 0.05mg/l :rolleyes: yup the power of distill water . just distill water which cost mi a bomb.

phosphate: undectable

all parameter using tropic marine and salifert test kit .

even lower than my previous tank

now i am convinced that one biostar flotor is enough for my tank from the parameter :heh:

was at AM yesterday too. but dun think their fishes look healthy enough .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

yup .. now exam till May ... before that , cant really be that active in SRC yet

Ammonia :0

nitrite : 0

nitrate : 0.05mg/l :rolleyes: yup the power of distill water . just distill water which cost mi a bomb.

phosphate: undectable

all parameter using tropic marine and salifert test kit .

even lower than my previous tank

now i am convinced that one biostar flotor is enough for my tank from the parameter :heh:

was at AM yesterday too. but dun think their fishes look healthy enough .

I was at a LFS just now... tomorrow got fish shipment (a large shipment)... coral saturday B) Yes... I told you all along... ur Biostarflotor can handle the tank well... trust the Germans :D

I was at a LFS just now... tomorrow got fish shipment (a large shipment)... coral saturday B) Yes... I told you all along... ur Biostarflotor can handle the tank well... trust the Germans :D

hawaii shipment in aquamarine now . wanna go .

goldflake and lemonpeel

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Saw a lot of Lemonpeels yesterday... could it be the same shipment? You guys go ahead... I need to let the tank (and my wallet) settle for a while... :unsure:

Saw a lot of Lemonpeels yesterday... could it be the same shipment? You guys go ahead... I need to let the tank (and my wallet) settle for a while... :unsure:

hahaha... i think u really need to settle a while . have u spend 10k on the set up ??

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member
Saw a lot of Lemonpeels yesterday... could it be the same shipment? You guys go ahead... I need to let the tank (and my wallet) settle for a while...  :unsure:

Bro hammy, how I wish I can go... still waiting for all equipment to set-up proper and the tank to run properly.

Hmm :P don't think anyone heard Bro Jervis need to care about S 11 LoL :yeah::yeah::yeah: