Blue Bubble

monpire

Reborn had one in their show tank a good few months ago.And it survived for quite a long time before i dunno what happened to it. It's very rare blue bubbles but i certainly have seen it before with my own eyes. So it should not be artificially coloured. Care to share which LFS bringing in?

• SRC Member

Sorry for the delay in reply, havn't log in SRC for last few days cos kana big arrow at work :cry2: ...anyway it's LCK110. Will be going down this weekend...will check it out and update in this thread. :eyebrow:

Anyone know the market price for it?

• SRC Member
Sorry for the delay in reply, havn't log in SRC for last few days cos kana big arrow at work :cry2: ...anyway it's LCK110. Will be going down this weekend...will check it out and update in this thread. :eyebrow:

Anyone know the market price for it?

Erm, i have never seen any blue bubbles for sale before, but if a LFS is ever going to bring those in, it would at least cost over a hundred i guess.

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

Erm, i have never seen any blue bubbles for sale before, but if a LFS is ever going to bring those in, it would at least cost over a hundred i guess.

no la bro..

just visit LCK often.. they bring in once in a while

post-304-1148825424.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gif

That just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,

doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

• SRC Member

Went down to LCK to day and asked the boss about blue B. He said that 1 came in but was sold to a Thai... :cry2: This is sad, told him I'm willing to place a deposite for it but he didn't wanna accept...well, gotta go down whenever I can to try my luck...