Colin's refurbished Partition Tank

colinsoon

• SRC Member

Haha... the Star will survive... the Hammer is actually not too bad looking lah... dun be too paranoid over it... give it a bit more time... it will bloom nicely for sure :lol:

i sure hope so... cos i wun be going home till like really late wed or thursday, so wun get to see it.. hope it will be open by then...

and hopefully non of my fishes decide to take a swim down to the sump again.. no idea how they managed to go thru the plastic net.. hmmm

anyone got any LPS to sell? haha

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dear... I think you should stop adding fishes for a while... find out the source of the death... got a feeling something is happening :o

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
oh, forgot to update, think my black leopard juz went up the lorry.

saw it swimming in circles upside down before i left home yesterday.

haiz.

Bro... must find the problem lol :evil:

• SRC Member

haha .. i just kidding la ... its super injured ... 3/4 dead to be exact ... gonna try and save it ... this kind of lobang i wont throw to u one la haha ... only person tt would buy the specimen is a idiot like me ... lol ..

• SRC Member

no really, if its me i will also get it. its not about how nice it looks, its bout whether you can get it to recover.

the feeling is 10000 times better then when you pay 100 for a pink gonio that is arleady healthy.

watching it recover and grow leaves a satisfaction in you nobody can put in words.

• SRC Member

needed a break from all the stuff i am doing, went down to AM to see see, nothing much there, so went down to T95. Walked all the way from AM. damn far.

got a few stuff.. firstly, something that really made my tank bright..!!

post-34-1151424915.jpg

the other one. i think they are like soo cool la!

but but but, they dun die like real easy rite...?

If they die... disaster :nuke: As deadly as RBTA :sick: So better monitor them closely... or get your family members to help monitor them when u away :nc:

There are reports they love Tunze Streams and Seios... just like my RBTA ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

never noticed the red crusty things before. think it juz grew out of nowhere. quite a few other places with the blood red crusty looks...

That's good news bro... very soon your entire LR will be covered by it :lol: Progress is looking pretty encouraging... I hope your new LS will stay happy and healthy :lol:

• SRC Member
Wa, the yellow fish so bright.

Then plus the suns ....

Must wear shades liao when

I look at your thread.  B)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

haha bro!!!

you flatter me la. my tank seriously looks so empty. bad thing bout getting a tank so big. should have stuck to my 2 ft. hee...

but i hope the fella will start to eat. it is quite thin when i got it, as in the tummy...

still quite agitated in the tank...

• SRC Member

That's good news bro... very soon your entire LR will be covered by it :lol: Progress is looking pretty encouraging... I hope your new LS will stay happy and healthy :lol:

but the thing is, i wan the purple ones, not the red ones!

the red ones look soo scary...