Colin's refurbished Partition Tank

colinsoon

• SRC Member

Hey bro i just saw your latest fts. the scaping is really nice mah! i think when your corals do open big big once they are established, it will be a sigh to behold man! I think you just need to really stack your LRs higher now then can put more corals and the tank looks fuller too! hehe

Cheers and reef on!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Hey bro i just saw your latest fts. the scaping is really nice mah! i think when your corals do open big big once they are established, it will be a sigh to behold man! I think you just need to really stack your LRs higher now then can put more corals and the tank looks fuller too! hehe

Cheers and reef on!

haha bro!

thanx for the encouragement, but after looking at your scaping, aiyo. something is missing in mine la. need bigger, more shapely LR to replace some of mine. hmmm

anyway, got a plate from bro cyder_15. opening up really well now.

was initially on the SB, but din have enough space for it to open up, so moved it up to the top. where the clam was sitting. and shifted the clam down.

hope there is enough light for the clam...

post-34-1151837124.jpg

• SRC Member

i seriously dun mind a YT.. hahaa

i dun mind having a YT and letting my mimic go... where did you find the YT???

but anyway i will be unavailable for the nxt 2 weeks. so doesnt matter.. haha

Is that CAVE new? You scaping looks more and more natural :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

haha bro!

thanx for the encouragement, but after looking at your scaping, aiyo. something is missing in mine la. need bigger, more shapely LR to replace some of mine. hmmm

anyway, got a plate from bro cyder_15. opening up really well now.

was initially on the SB, but din have enough space for it to open up, so moved it up to the top. where the clam was sitting. and shifted the clam down.

hope there is enough light for the clam...

heh yeah.. just got to get some of those big pieces and you will be able to stack your rocks higher! hehe glad to see the plate doing well in your tank :) take good care of it yah!! :)

hopefully my elegance will survive.. i am acutally having a bad feeling about it...

oh well.. all the best for your tank yah! :)

• SRC Member
Is that CAVE new? You scaping looks more and more natural  :lol:

the cave been around from the last time i did a complete rescape. maybe this shot is the only one that is like soooo obvious.. haha

• SRC Member

heh yeah.. just got to get some of those big pieces and you will be able to stack your rocks higher! hehe glad to see the plate doing well in your tank :) take good care of it yah!! :)

hopefully my elegance will survive.. i am acutally having a bad feeling about it...

oh well.. all the best for your tank yah! :)

bro, judging from your ability to make the hammers bloom soooo well, confirm will be ok la... think its just a little unused to the tank now.. but it will be fine!!!

oh oh oh, if you wanna get a sump, juz come find me ya. will definitely help you out. will run all the pipings for you. hahaha

• SRC Member

Yes. Now no need to worry about MIA fish. I saw LCK110 got YT on 18Jun...ops too far ago... but maybe you may have luck.

p/s: a few reefer also selling YT ;)

• SRC Member

haa. i reserved a YT from bro VanDeam. cos its too aggresive to the other YT. so if he still doesnt tame down, i will be taking over it. i hope it doesnt. hahaha... i think i am like the meanest guy ever.

• SRC Member

Do you intend to have another tang. If yes, it better to put both in the tank at the same time or YT will always be the boss around... ;)

• SRC Member

Sorry I not sure. I just throw in my 2nd tang (PT) and they "play catching" and even "hide and side" for the first 3 days :lol:

Now my YT is still the boss although they are the same size but no more torn fin and injury on PT anymore :paiseh:

• SRC Member

bro, judging from your ability to make the hammers bloom soooo well, confirm will be ok la... think its just a little unused to the tank now.. but it will be fine!!!

oh oh oh, if you wanna get a sump, juz come find me ya. will definitely help you out. will run all the pipings for you. hahaha

oh well.. hope so man :)

yeah if i really intend to do so i will definitely need your help man.. thanks for offering yah! :)

anyway hor with regards to the YT and PT yout alking about. My PT was in there first. So when i put my YT inside right, the PT wacked the YT initially but the good thing was that the YT is larger than the PT so after the YT got acclimatised, the PT didnt dare to touch it anymore. So i suggest if you wanna put both right, as long as the second piece that you put inside is significantly bigger can liao..

Cheers! :)

Sorry I not sure. I just throw in my 2nd tang (PT) and they "play catching" and even "hide and side" for the first 3 days :lol:

Haha bro Altantis... it's such as nice way to put it... so next time... you see some gangters in Chinatown "play catching" and "hide and seek"... you join in lah :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica