Pulau Redang

Michaeleu

nice place dude!!!

nv been there b4 but also nv heard of frds complanin of sandflies there

btw how much is the whole trip roughly ? mode of transport ?

hehe sorry off topic -

More More Tea House

• SRC Member
nice place dude!!!

nv been there b4 but also nv heard of frds complanin of sandflies there

btw how much is the whole trip roughly ? mode of transport ?

hehe sorry off topic -

More More Tea House

Booked the trips from WTS in Parkway Parade for the total of $1204 4N3D( 2 adult & 2 child ). Will be staying in Laguna Redang Island Resort ( Deluxe Twin ( 4 Bed )Room with Pool View ).

Mode of transport will be Silver Line 26 seater coach from :

Golden Mile (10.00pm) to Merang Jetty at KT

Merang Jetty (10.00am) to Laguna Redang

To Singapore:

Laguna Redang (07.30am) to Merang Jetty

Merang Jetty (10.00am) to Singapore.

The journey is roughly 10 Hours both way.

Thought of getting there by Berjaya Air from Seletar Airport ( 1 Hr 15 mins ), but wife don't like the propeller plane and also EX.

B)

• SRC Member

Booked the trips from WTS in Parkway Parade for the total of $1204 4N3D( 2 adult & 2 child ). Will be staying in Laguna Redang Island Resort ( Deluxe Twin ( 4 Bed )Room with Pool View ).

Mode of transport will be Silver Line 26 seater coach from :

Golden Mile (10.00pm) to Merang Jetty at KT

Merang Jetty (10.00am) to Laguna Redang

To Singapore:

Laguna Redang (07.30am) to Merang Jetty

Merang Jetty (10.00am) to Singapore.

The journey is roughly 10 Hours both way.

Thought of getting there by Berjaya Air from Seletar Airport ( 1 Hr 15 mins ), but wife don't like the propeller plane and also EX.

B)

whoa, your price is a bit EX. the last time I went with my family (2 adult + 2 kids) did not spend that much. I guess your resort that you stay is EX. should look for a cheaper place to stay. Hardly used the room except to sleep. the beach and sea is so beautiful, clear crystal water and so many fished. my kids are always on the beach or in the water. :lol: oh yes no sandflies!

• SRC Member
any resorts to recommend when staying in redang?

me stay berjaya for 4dayz.....abit quiet but not too quiet la.....room rates i got from my FIL membership & somemore my FIL give me n wife add %%...so pay much much lesser :rolleyes: .....almost all my meals eat from the seafood warong behind the resort...more worth $$$ than eatin inside the resort buffet...take snokel from tat shop too..RM50 for 5 sites....treking to the other side of the island where the rest of the resort r....but dun seems like it....too crowded n noisy to me......although more tings to see :P:ph34r:

me jus take the transnational both ways...cost abt S$50plus each person.....& veri near to the berjaya jetty....

if the amt bro michealeu payz....tink i can go 4 another set trip again to make it 2...... :yeah: