Some Extra Equipment to sell:

• SRC Member

chiller CL280 - $80.

to the bros out here who has been following this chiller saga, i have completely stripped down the chiller and patched the leak. apparently the leak came from a slit, obviously tempered with. after letting the patch work settle for 2 weeks, i ran it with fresh water for 2 weeks, and used it as my main chiller for another 3 weeks. no leaks at all. works like a baby still.

Sump - $40.

3 compartments, dimensions 2 x 1 x 1.2.

Overflow box - $50.

a very reliable overflow box made by one of the bros here a long time ago, cant remember his name. can be used up to 3 ft, supports up to 3000++L.

3000l return pump - $35.

bought for C328 2 months ago, at $50. used for only that length of time. still in a very good condition, comes with box.

Overflow pipe - $40.

in a very good condition, i replaced a few dirty pipes already, so its quite in a good condition. diameter of pipe 25mm. can support up to 4000L (i tried it with my 4000L pump)

WI-Stand - FOC.

quite rusty in some places, but WD40 and a new coat of paint will do the trick. decided that throwing it away is quite a waste...

photos will come later. PM me or SMS me at 92709460 if interested. prices are slightly negotiable..

• SRC Member

yes please ... ive been doing my overflow project until i want to cry ready ... but im kinda short of cash till july .. coz im gonna upgrade lights ... can reserve ?

oh ya .. my tank is like 4ft leh would it be ok ?

• SRC Member

haha.. actually i am quite short too... else i wun wanna sell the box.. cos i really liked it.. anyway there is this other guy who is interested. if he doesnt want it i will let it go to you? ok?