My mega project

Lara

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno bout hi-end brand anymore... my Turboflotor cost around 10 times ur Jebo (incl. pump) and I don't get this kinda thick mud-like skimmate... it's so so scary :sick:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
update after install MH. wait so long for hanging.

not operate yet , wait for chiller coming :lol:

Does your tank come with EURO bracing?

I suppose with your tank height, it looks great without euro bracing as you will get better view from top iof your tank!

Wow! The lighting effect is quite unique... it's nice really, now you can focus light loving corals at the center portion... lovely!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Does your tank come with EURO bracing?

I suppose with your tank height, it looks great without euro bracing as you will get better view from top iof your tank!

My tank size is 60 20 20 inche

Tank Standing High : 1.2 M / too high to look from the top view

my tank come without euro bracing. I design and hire the steel shop to do it. ;)

• SRC Member
Wow! The lighting effect is quite unique... it's nice really, now you can focus light loving corals at the center portion... lovely!

MH 150 watt / Blue light

I plan to put unneeded light coral at uncover area. ( x'mas tree, worm tube)

wish it 's o.k.

:rolleyes:

The only 2 corals I can think of are SUNS and Sea Fans... but both need strong current.

• SRC Member
u meant christmas tree worm? dun!!!the worm dun need light but the porites on the rock need...many reefers say that once the porites dies the worm will also die too...

Oh new info, thanks a ton, my friend :D

• SRC Member
The only 2 corals I can think of are SUNS and Sea Fans... but both need strong current.

o i c, Many thanks, Now i am designing my own wave box control diagram. Almost done. I want to put 3 pumps, right center and left.

the programe will be 3 pump alternative work 20 mins / each.

exsample : right - center - left / left - center - right or right with left and center .

ANy idea to reccommend? :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

lol sis, if u put corals that dun need light in those dark areas, then how can u see them to admire them?? :lol:

as for wave maker, i would recommend u get tunze and the controller and pulse the pump rather than using a powerhead and run on timer because u haf 3 pumps and each running 20mins alternately so that would mean 1 pump would on every 1hr. i on off on off a pump will seriously shorten its life span

Agree with bro Shoelevy... according to the Tunze 6060 manual, they are not designed for on-off operations... but if not exceeding 24 times a day, considered acceptable. So you may wanna consider the 6060 or 6080 models. Not costly considering they are very powerful, low wattage and German made. I am using a 6060 now and I am very happy with the POWER!!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Emm... Lara... I am very curious leh... are you a bro or a sis? :o

Wow... a sis with very impressive collection of goodies there... some nice collectors' items there :o

• SRC Member
only zooooooo , star, mushroom, pumping xenia, finger and coco worm now. looking for lps soon ;)

:o Try to go slow with ya stock up so that you allow ya water parameters to stabilise. Anyway luv ya TANGS...er TANK, it simply looked Fantastico !!! :rolleyes:

Enjoy reefing... ;)

• SRC Member