Soul's New Tank

Soul

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any map or address to advise?

I'll bring you to T95 next time :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wah bro... very huge SPS colony there... if you manage to keep them nicely and happily... I think you will set new record... all the Deltec and H&S can do down the chute already :lol::lol::lol:

Do update us on the SPS colonies... if the do well... perhaps I should be brave enough to try too :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
alright got my final 2 corals (i hope lah so sick of rescaping)

pic shows the 2 new sps corals.

no such thing as final 2 one..

haha.. initially i wanted to scape something that allows me to put less corals, so i wun hafta get so much. ended up scaping one with even moe space. now need to get more stuff already. haiz

• SRC Member

Any map or address to advise?

:thanks:

Seletar Farmway 1.

walk in all along the road, after about 10 min, keep a look out on the left side. you will see a signboard saying Marine Fish, 95. that is T95 for you. fantastic place to go to for cheap stuff.

Bro, I always see your tank under Blue Light... can you show us a pix of your FTS in Daylight? Can't really see the colour of those beautiful corals clearly lah :)

• SRC Member

Here ya go, i using 3 daylight tubes 1 actinic 1 blue thats why i always see blue, 11am til 6pm all are turned on. Anyway turned off all except daylight to take a pic for u ... not much colours leh take pic like this. Maybe my cam lousy lah hehe

post-34-1155187235.jpg

Yeah camera tends to capture BLUE more readily as the wavelengths are shorter. Maybe it can be due to the placement of the tubes... you Blue/Actinic is nearest to the front panel right? I love that school of Chromis... they are cheap and nice :)

• SRC Member

AHHHHHHHHH BLOODY HELL I WANNA STRANGLE THEM! KOKUP THE SHIPPING OF MY SKIMMER!

Quote "Label/Receipt Number: EC91 3275 811U S

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

Quote "Label/Receipt Number: EC91 3275 811U S

Huh? Where you bought your skimmer from? Marinedepot? :angry:

This show how inefficient the rest of the world is... do you know that the Singapore Ports (PSA) only mishandled less than 10 containers each year... that is out of 30 million :lol::lol::lol: