got a few pics to show.

prata lover

guys,just wanna chect with you.what the biggest prata you have seen?well i seen my rip prata open up to 1ft b4.just wanna ask thats all.hope that you guys wont think that im being haolian or anything.thks guys

Hi guys, I just got hit by the prata bug myself. Real badly! Just hope you don mind giving me some tips on feeding them? Mine are stating to show skeleton :(

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
guys,just wanna chect with you.what the biggest prata you have seen?well i seen my rip prata open up to 1ft b4.just wanna ask thats all.hope that you guys wont think that im being haolian or anything.thks guys

:rolleyes: Bro, make IT grows to 2 feet & u will be in Guiness Book of Reef Records liao ! :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

MEGATRON N IRONHIDE OPEN UP BIGGEST TO 14 INCHES.

• SRC Member

MEGATRON N IRONHIDE OPEN UP BIGGEST TO 14 INCHES.

Lets put the megatron aside. Bro S.T, how abt showing ur Gozilla prata ? Head u got a super size prata, rite ? :eyebrow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
no leh :( show me what you get at am leh bro.wanna see how it looks like.

Its jus another prata like wat u see at Desmond there :P Nothing special lei.... But somehow, one of the longisg red prata seems quite familiar, like from Desmond's shop :huh:

This morning left hse, lights still off, so dunno whether got open or not ?

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........